What should I do with the old magazines?

by sacolton 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

There's one more option that I forgot. It is E-bay. Believe it or not, there is actually are market for that shit. Who knows? You may currently be the not-so-proud owner of an issue that someone is specifically searching for, although it is admittedly difficult to envisage a person who would actually be hunting for such bilge.

• *summer*
    *summer*

I agree with Rapunzel and mine were put in the recycling box.

Ebay is also a good alternative. No matter what the motives are, some people may be interested in that stuff.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Shred and Recycle....

Most people who read it should be able to see right through the bs.... so even if you just recycle you should be OK.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Roast marshmallows and hotdogs over them

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

All my books (with the exception of a few) went in the recycle. Trust me, no one is going to read them once they go in that truck. They are dumped at the sorting station, compressed and bailed.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I think Woodsy Owl is a little OCD.

I'd go for 'postatemallows, hotdogs, and a good cleansing ritual to rid yourself of their negative influence and send them off (as smoke) to never come back again.

Don't forget the beer!

• sacolton
    sacolton

If they are recycled ... does the "old light" get recycled too?

LOL! That made me laff.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Do you ever run out of Toilet Paper?

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Drop them off at a local KH with the scripture in Eccl printed on the top

drop them off late Friday night or early Sat morning at the front door on the 2nd Sat of the month

(Ecclesiastes 12:12) . . .To the making of many books there is no end, and much devotion [to them] is wearisome to the flesh.

LD

• sacolton
    sacolton
    (Ecclesiastes 12:12) . . .To the making of many books there is no end, and much devotion [to them] is wearisome to the flesh.

Oh, man! That's just beautiful! Beautiful!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit