Top 5 posters you'd like to hang out and have a beer with...

by tresdecu 193 Replies latest jw friends

• New light for you
    New light for you

Tresdecu!!

What HORRIBLE manners we all have !!!!! Apoligies all around and drinks on the house!!!

You're the guest of honour~!!!

• Galileo
    Galileo

I'd haved to go with a few of my atheist bro's; Seeker because I want to be a writer when I grow up and he always seems to have an insightful viewpoint, Nvrgnbk, and Hillary Step. Then I'd have to have a couple ladies in there, so I think I'd invite Momzcrazy and leolaila (or however it's spelled) because they seem like some wild chicks and I like to think I might get lucky with at least one of them.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Ididn;t make Hamilcarr's list?

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

All of the queens (You know who you are!) Rob are you a queen?

All of the older women (You know who you are!)

All of the depressed ones (You know who you are!) Troubled Mind, Sad Emo

My favorite Moderator (You know who you are!)

And all of the music lovers (You know who you are!)

• dinah
    dinah

Josie, if you have me in that "older woman" category I'm making a road trip. Gas prices be damned.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Josie, if you have me in that "older woman" category I'm making a road trip. Gas prices be damned.

Well, I'm not Josie; but I do have you on the music lover list! It's Melinda!

• dinah
    dinah

dammit

I has just read something Josie wrote.

• Mary
    Mary

Mouthy was the first one I met from here......Let's see.......I'd like to meet Leolaia, AK-Jeff, Warlock, Scully, Garybuss, Dogpatch, Barbara Anderson, Gumby, Buttlight, Big Tex, Blondie, Mrs. Jones, KW13, Devilsnok, snowbird......Ah hell, we should just have an International Apostafest so we can all meet.

We could have it at John Doe's pad.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

FHN

Sassy

Buttlite

Whyamihere

leolaia

Thanks, Stilla, I feel the same about you. I wouldn't know where to begin to make a list. Though I love small intimate gatherings, five is too few from wonderful JWD.

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok

Bit hard for me this one as my crowd have more or less left and don't post here anymore and the Brits don't seem to post here much anymore.

Ok, Mary, providing the rumours about her really being a transvestite cigar smoking, 260lb hairy lumberjack that lives in a log cabin and lives on beavers and road kill aren't true.

Diamondblue1974

Delilah

Dawg

Ninja

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit