Top 5 posters you'd like to hang out and have a beer with...

by tresdecu 193 Replies latest jw friends

• New light for you
    New light for you

I wonder if Amana would like to hang with me for a drink or 2.....

But you know i love you... OOMPA, A@G, changling, scalton, onthewayout, whitman.....

Mr.Majestic and Priest... i would like to have a special beer with you guys...

and so many more!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

VoidEater to learn from his experiences

Snowbird for great recipes and real southern culture

Journey-On because she is great!

FunkyDerek because I like how he thinks

And Hillary Step, for a "barroom brawl."

BTS

• amama2six
    amama2six

...or three or four...hehehe. :D

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Oompa, OTWO, Priest, Momz, Flipper, beks, H4O, JK just to name a few.

If I had my rathers it'd be a couple of beer wagon and BBQ and invite all of you!

• TrekkerJW
    TrekkerJW
    str8: "oh wait, you said have a beer with, not SLEEP with"

Hey, you stole my joke before I had a chance to use it! But thanks for the compliment.

My five would be:
    str8
    A@G
    BFD
    LouBelle
    Indo_Dude

• journey-on
    journey-on

This is a hard question. Here is what I think I would have to do since we are limited to just 5 posters.

First off, I would start the night off at Pub #1 where I would meet up with my buds BurnTheShips, Hillary_Step, Gregor, Beksbks, and probably Vinny. The political stuff is getting heated now and I figure I better leave before BTS and HS go to fisticuffs. (Oh, good! Simon just walked over and broke up the fight. He owns this bar??!! He tosses three of them out the door.)

Then I would leave them still arguing and head for Pub #2 where I would hang out with Snowbird, FunkeyDerek, Obves, JCanon, Sirona. I leave with the questions still hanging about God and Atheism and Creation or Evolution.

Now I'm in the mood for some comedy and hilarity, so I leave and head for Pub #3, a comedy club where Billy the Ex-Bethelite is on stage doing stand-up about JWs. I join my friends, Ninja, Sacolton, Oompa, and John Doe and laugh my head off. Too much fun!!! God! They're wasted! I gotta get outta here before I pee my pants!

I head for the last Pub #4 where I meet up with my sistas for giggles and grins...Hortensia, Changeling, Purplesofa, LouBelle, and Hope4Others, BizzyBee, Sweetface. (I know, I miss counted.)

As I walk home, I see through the coffee shop window my friends, BabaYaga, Caliber, Casper, *summer*, and Awakened07. I need the coffee, so I step in.

(Edited to add a smilie.)

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Here's 5 that readily come to mind, but.............there are lots of others too, some who I have hung out with.

1. Amazing

2. Mouthy

3. Compound Complex

4. AK Jeff

5. Hubert

I'd even pick up the tab! I wish you would have said, 'Which 10 Posters'!

Outaservice

• minu
    minu

Finally Free

Hortensia

Ninja

CoCo

Flipper

• John Doe
    John Doe

I'd really like to meet John Doe and have a beer with him. He seems to be the only sane one around here. ;-)

• Open mind
    Open mind

I'd love to have a beer with anyone who doesn't mind drinking with an active JW.

Still waiting for Nvr to buy me a beer.

Maybe the next time he comes out West.

om

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit