Top 5 posters you'd like to hang out and have a beer with...

by tresdecu 193 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

jcanon

obves

• HSS1971
    HSS1971

Damn nobody mentioned me. I drink beer too.

• wings
    wings

....someone want to have a beer???? I'm open to suggestions.

wings

• noni1974
    noni1974

Big Willy your at the top of my list.

No one loves me!!!!!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

hard to pick just five! So many interesting people here. And some who don't post any more - I miss them although I hope they have moved on to bigger and better things. I didn't see anyone on any list on this thread that I didn't want to meet. I'll just have iced tea, however.

thanks for the mentions, I feel very happy about that.

I'm going to visit my sister in Indiana in a couple of weeks. Does anyone want to meet me for lunch in Kokomo on Monday, August 11? My sister says there is an Olive Garden there, or maybe there is somewhere better? If so, maybe pm me with some ideas? My sister has to work that day, so I thought I'd see if I could meet up with some ex-JWs in Indiana. I am extremely shy in person, unfortunately, so if there are more than one, I can listen and laugh at all the jokes! If there's only one person to meet me, well then you can tell me your life story. If no one, well I'll find the thrift stores and antique stores in Kokomo and have a blast.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hortensia, I saw you post about your Indiana visit. I checked and it is too far for me to drive.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

oh that's too bad. It would be nice to meet you - but it's a big country isn't it?

• noni1974
    noni1974
    Noni,

What do you say we go split a 6 pack?

h2o

Sure.

• calico
    calico

Don't like beer but a few shots of whiskey would be nice--I've had two so far tonight..............

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    can you handle a chick-drink like an Apple Martini

A@G should be able to drink a NAB (non-alcoholic beverage). A virgin Margarita for instance!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit