Top 5 posters you'd like to hang out and have a beer with...

by tresdecu 193 Replies latest jw friends

• noni1974
    noni1974

I just want to remind everyone I put out on the first date.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I might, too, if I don't expect a meaningful relationship out of it and I trust the person to be nice about it and not treat me like a whore. It takes the fun out of it and makes for a very bad memory.

• Indo_Dude
    Indo_Dude

I would like to have a big gay bar bash with the gay men on this board. They seem to be very interesting, cute, and well adjusted.

LittleRockGuy

Preston

Str8Spaghetti

BFD

Trekker

Also, would like to have our gay friendly others like:

Noni

Ms. Ducket

CoolHandLuke

I don't like these kind of threads on message boards because I always forget to mention people, so I apologize in advance. :)

• four candles
    four candles

My idea of heaven; -

A good English beer,some cracking music,and some good old company ending in a hug for all.

Everyone's invited to the UK.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

My idea of heaven; -

A good English beer,some cracking music,and some good old company ending in a hug for all.

Everyone's invited to the UK.

I'm on my way.... Well, I would have a beer with everyone.....your all very special ..... Cheers to each and everyone of you! hope4others

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Can't really narrow it down to 5. Hell, let's all go get a beer.

Imagine the look on the faces of the waitstaff at the bunch that would show up...

• free2think
    free2think
    free2think is on my list

How could you miss you out my mate WAC. Definitely have to have a few beers with you.

• sacolton
    sacolton

While Preist73 is busy getting crabs ...

How about another round to all my buddies?!

alt

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    I don't like these kind of threads on message boards because I always forget to mention people, so I apologize in advance. :)

I accept your apology!

• White Dove
    White Dove

Perfect place to deluge with 'postates?

2nd and 4th Saturday morning at about 11am at a donut shop frequented by you-know-who (no, not Voldemort).

We could all take Sacolton's literature and try to place them with JW's there!

"I'm an apostate encouraging Bible reading. Would you like a WT and A!?"

Keep bugging them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit