Top 5 posters you'd like to hang out and have a beer with...

by tresdecu 193 Replies latest jw friends

• M.J.
    M.J.

I'm one of the 'other guys' too.

I'd like to have one w/Sir82, TheListener, Drew Sagan, TD, Marvin Shilmer, jgnat, a Christian, Dogpatch, VM44, Deputy Dog, JWFacts, Narkissos, WillyLoman (sp?), Leolaia, Hellrider, LittleToe, Merry Magdalene, Blondie, GermanXJW (I'd let him order some good German beer, I'll pay), GoingGoingGone, Carla, InSearchofTruth, Honesty, GreenDawn, Moggy Lover, Lovelylil, JustHuman, Nathan Natas, Oh of course Slimboyfat, dozy, Atlantis, Snowbird, V, Witness 007...and that's about all I can think of at the moment. A little more than five.

But of course these sort of threads are bound to miss people. Eventually someone will post a list of everyone who posted in the past year...

Anyone who's scanning this list and doesn't see their name...don't sweat it, half the people above are outstanding posters who didn't get mentioned until now...and there are plenty that I missed too.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Anyone who's scanning this list and doesn't see their name...don't sweat it, half the people above are outstanding posters who didn't get mentioned until now...and there are plenty that I missed too.

It's no hair off my ass...

• sacolton
    sacolton

Hey, I found Priest ...

alt

Guess whose car that belongs to?

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Damn Burningbridges, that's a beautiful picture wow I can't get over it, makes my knees weak looking at it such beauty man!! oh and you're picture is pretty too.

• dinah
    dinah

Guess whose car that belongs to?

I plead the 5th.

• Priest73
    Priest73

I've become the 'junk' in some one's trunk!

Sweet!

• sacolton
    sacolton

C'mon, Priest, show us your whole face.

• Priest73
    Priest73

that is my whole face. I had a horrible run in with a cheese slicer as a child.

• Preston
    Preston

Well......

1.) Misanthropic - Equal parts Scarlett Johansson and Lisa Randall. Only because I have met her and she's very cool, relaxed, and easy going. She comes across as very authentic and I've often wondered how the conversation would be like if there was booze on the table. I enjoy her stories.

2.) Little Rock Guy - Only because I've been on this site off and on for quite some time and he manages to keep in touch and isn't flakey for a gay guy. He also is pretty funny when he's had a drink or two (see memorable experience of being lost in Dallas driving on the freeway and thinking that we're driving to Texarkana)

3.) Leolaia - Easy on the eyes and smart. The reincarnation of Martin Luther, Isaac Asimov, and Ava Gardner all rolled up into one.

4.) Englishman - The brits are fun whilst drunk. I'll have a couplea britneys!

5.) Evil Force! - I've always wondered what it's like to have a drink with the Lord Voldemort of XJW sites. Just add evil.

- Preston

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Nvrgnbk, marmot, gopher, terry, john doe. Well that's 5 but there are a lot more I would like to have a beer with.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit