What Were Your Favorite Old TV Shows (From the 50's to the 90's)???

by minimus 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Sway
    Sway

Hawaii 5-O, book'em Danno.

• Akira
    Akira

From the 70's I love The Mary Tyler Moore Show and All in the family (I've seen them recently). But when I was a young girl I watch every week Wonder Woman and the Bionic Woman.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

I loved that show V, with the reptilian aliens, lol. We were never allowed to watch it but would when we had a babysitter, we'd convince her we were allowed.

• james_woods
    james_woods

The Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoon show -

• minimus
    minimus

Superman, Batman and The Incredible Hulk. Laugh In was fun and ahead of its time.

I enjoy Leave It To Beaver and The Andy Griffith show now that I'm older than when I was a kid.

I loved Pee Wee Herman's show too. Very adult humor.

Showtime had a great show called Brothers in the 80s.

• OnTheWayOut
  • lilybird
    lilybird

In the60's to 70's I watched Mary Tyler Moore, Carol Burnett Comedy Hour,Andy Griffith show and Bewitched(funnily enough my mother did allow us to watch Bewitched but she usually planned our home bible study during the time period, I think on purpose so she wouldn't have any arguments from us In the 80,s Magnum PI and I also liked a corny show called Hart to Hart In the 90's Seinfeld, King Of Queens ,Sex in the City, Northern Exposure

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

Mannix, Cannon, Ironside, Perry Mason, Lost in Space, Mazinger, Police Woman (angie was FINE), Hart to Hart, Remington Steel, Murder she wrote, Marvel Super Heroes (the animation consisted of moving the character across the background and moving the lips.. no arms or legs movement when they ran!), Cheers, Bonanza, The Magician (another Bill hit besides the Hulk).. Little House on the Prarie, Night Gallery, Tales of the Darkside, Monsters, Dark Shadows ...

• calico
    calico

There were so many. I loved WKRP--Barney Miller--Waltons--Fantasy Island. After school it was always Gilligans Island and The Flinstones. The original Batman--Good Times--Sanford and Son--The Dick Van Dyke Show--Carol Burnett--I Love Lucy--It goes on and on.

I was home alot!

• DJK
    DJK

Don't think I've seen this show mentioned before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09Zsd858KQs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit