ARE WOMEN MORE ROMANTIC THAN MEN................AND WHY?

by Summer wine 50 Replies latest jw friends

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

So John,you don't schedule romance with plastic woman?

• oompa
    oompa

NO...and why do you ask...WHY???...........oompa

• John Doe
    John Doe
    So John,you don't schedule romance with plastic woman?

Honey, I don't schedule my time with other people, it's the other way around.

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

At least you called me Honey...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

John, if you were 12 or so odd years older, I'd ask you to prove yourself.

• John Doe
    John Doe

:-) Aw shucks fhn. I don't have anything to prove. I'm much too lazy to be a romantic.

• amicus
    amicus
    I think Mr Majestic is correct. Men can be very romantic. I also think women often fail to recognize/appreciate it.

I too wonder if it's real or perceived. I've lived a bachelors life, when I date a woman I bring flowers...I open doors. I do this because I want to send the message that "I'm here because I want to get to know you"...pre-sex, I want a personal relationship. If I don't like you, I'm gone...there will be no sex. I have this option because in my society males are conditioned to take the lead. This commentary really dosen't address the op's question, but I submit the observation.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Honestly, a lot of us ladies think if a guy comes on too strong with the flowers, etc. early on, that he wants us to think he's romantic with ulterior motives. A man needs to be subtle at first, or it can seem contrived.

Yeah, Johndee, I wouldn't figure you to be a super romantic guy, but I have this feeling that when you fall, it will be deeply.

• John Doe
    John Doe

fhn, been there, rode the rides, bought the t shirt, not going back.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

John you just don't strike me as the half a$$ type. Not at anything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit