the six screen of the watchtower conferencecall

by verystupid77 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

VS77,

This is the first time I've read your thread.

Life might be hard and scarey for you right now, but you will make it through. You WILL make it through. (Look at yourself in the mirror, deep in those eyes, and tell yourself that out loud as many times as you like.)

I don't know what's happened since your last posting, but if you intend to help your husband free himself of the blinkers do not push him. I think it's usually better for the unbelieving Witness to not let on they have real doubts as they are instantly tagged as weak/deceived/etc. and the barriers to thinking go up in fear.

Perhaps you could post back...

• wednesday
    wednesday

I think the silent lambs site might be right for her at this time.- however i understand they do still agree with jws teachings. ( I really did not understand that- wow) If she just read the "best of" I'd recommend that. But with the board in the flux it's in she may be more upset than helped by staying here.

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

• Dagney
    Dagney

Calling VS77!

Please check in with us and tell us how you are doing. It is quite safe here, you are among friends.

• verystupid77
    verystupid77

Hi I just wanted to say hi and to thank everyone who answered me. I have tried to start a new post and can not do it for some reason. I am bad with computers. I have enjoyed all of you who wrote and have felt bad that I have not thanked you before this. This has been so hard to go through as most of you know. Thank you so much flipper, Grace and Gust with questions. I had honesly thought this was the truth. And as you know the pedophile things is what made me rethink this and understand that it is not the truth. I think more and more people are going to wake up. It will be different things that hit them but I really feel with the internet it will happen. Has any one heard about the new pioneer hours I tried to start a thread about that also and could not do it. Just wondering. It is supposed to be told this week at the service meeting.

Words can not say how much all of your response meant to me thank you again and sorry about the spelling. I am bad at it but as flipper said that is waht they get for not wanting us to go to school.

• verystupid77
    verystupid77

Has anyone heard about the new pioneer hours. It is supposed to told in the service meeting this week.

• seek2find
    seek2find

Dear VS, I'm glad to see your still reading. I have some advise for you. Go slow, but keep eyes and ears open. I'm in a situation similar to yours and have been for over 10 years. I'm a 3rd generation witness (Now ex-witness) I was recently disfellowshipped for apostasy just because I said to much in a private conversation and it lead to a JC hearing. Nothing else besides 100% loyalty is expected by the elders. Please don't lose faith in God. Some of the people who post here and other places on the internet have left belief in God all together. In my opinion, that is a big mistake. Please pray for help and support to do the right thing. I Hope the best for you, seek2find

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit