Name something that JWs believe in that isn't in the Bible

by Awakened at Gilead 70 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Casper
    Casper

The whole "Reinstatement" roller coaster ride...

Cas

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

A@G, I don't know if you want to include JW clergy-style names?

Judicial Committee
    Service Committee
    Service Department
    Service Overseer
    Presiding Overseer
    Circuit Overseer
    District Overseer

and none of the corporations are Biblical

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Is the word apostate mentioned in the bible?

I forget.

• navytownroger
    navytownroger

WHERE in the Bible does it say Jesus is the mediator for ONLY the 144,000??? WHERE in the Bible does it say the Greek Scriptures are written ONLY for the 144,000?? WHERE in the Bible does it say ONLY the Annointed can take the emblems at the Memorial?? WHERE in the Bible does it say to ONLY observe the 'Last Supper' once a year?? WHERE in the Bible does it say the FDS are God's exclusive channel?? WHERE in the Bible does it say ONLY the Watchtower Society can interpret Scripture correctly? WHERE in the Bible does it say NOT to pray to Jesus Christ? WHERE in the Bible does it forbid the congregation to hold 'large social gatherings"?? WHERE in the Bble does it forbid giving money/assistance to charities?? Inquiring minds want to know-----

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Circuit Assemblies

District Conventions

Colporteurs

Pioneers (did someone say that?)

Bethelites (sorry Billy, you're not Biblical,lol)

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    Is it reasonable that married couples could imitate such homosexual forms of intercourse in their own marriage relations and still be free in God’s eyes from expressing "disgraceful sexual appetites" or "hurtful desire"?

Man, I never though I was imitating homosexuals... I was just doing what comes naturally...

So if homosexuals kiss, does that mean married couples can't? This logic can be used to prohibit anything and evrything...

I'm so glad that JWs only believe in the Bible (TM)

A@G

• yknot
    yknot
    Is it reasonable that married couples could imitate such homosexual forms of intercourse in their own marriage relations and still be free in God’s eyes from expressing "disgraceful sexual appetites" or "hurtful desire"?

Umm okay......so is female ejactulation condemned too?

Yea and again why did Jehoobie create the "A" spot if not for doggy style?......not like men have that spot since it is near the cervix!

• NanaR
    NanaR

The word "study" does not appear in the NWT.

It occurs once in the King James Version.

Ruth

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

A@G said

... even the word perfection... I don't think appears in the Bible....

Hebrews 11:40 - "made perfect" is close.

2 classes of Christian in the 'Gospel Age' isn't a biblical concept (has that been mentioned already?).

• changeling
    changeling

Education is bad.

changeling :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit