by Awakened at Gilead 70 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

wait, no doggystyle?

i know several witnesses that had no problem with this!!! haha

i need a reference for that one, please lol

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

That they are God's only chosen people on earth today!!!

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

The Theocracy.

The Organization.

Bible Studies and baptism questions.

Governing Body.

Hatred for facial hair, even on men.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

No masturbation. No oral sex. No anal sex. No doggy style sex. Their definition of "loose conduct".

Just thought I'd get the important ones out of the way.

Kwin

But pedophiles are OK since there isn't a 2nd witness... (I remembered that from your pic you posted, Kwin)

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    Hatred for facial hair, even on men.

What, female facial hair is OK, lol????

• Fadeout
    Fadeout
    What, female facial hair is OK, lol????

Hey, I was going for a dry throwaway line just to see what came of it...

But I've never heard of a sister being asked to shave... even if she needed it.

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

No mention is made of lesbians/lesbianism; "new light;" marijuana; kangaroos; wallabies; manatees; or dildos [not that I associate any of the aforementioned with each other}. However, mention is made of unicorns in the King James Version of the bible. Go figure.

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

Here ya go Solace

What the Bible says respecting "uncleanness, sexual appetite, hurtful desire" applies to all Christians, single and married. It is true that husband and wife have a Scriptural and legal right to engage in sexual relations with each other, and to enjoy doing so. But does this mean that they can throw off all restraint? The fact that God’s Word urges all Christians to cultivate self-control argues against such a view. (2 Peter 1:5-8) The inspired Bible writer did not have to explain to married persons the natural way in which the reproductive organs of husband and wife complement each other. Homosexual relations obviously cannot follow this natural way. So, male and female homosexuals employ other forms of intercourse in what the apostle refers to as the satisfying of "disgraceful sexual appetites" and "obscene" practices. (Romans 1:24-32) Is it reasonable that married couples could imitate such homosexual forms of intercourse in their own marriage relations and still be free in God’s eyes from expressing "disgraceful sexual appetites" or "hurtful desire"? WTBTS True Peace and Security- From what Source?(1973) Page 153-par.20

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Smurfs are demonic

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"issue of Universal Sovereignty"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit