How did God do it?

by nicolaou 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic
    So there COULD potentially be a creator, like some master computer programmer somewhere that designed all of this madness.
    Yes, and will all of the errors and viruses, it has all the markings of a Microsoft product.

Fu*king Bill Gates……..!!!

I knew it………..!!

• megs
    megs

hmmm... IF it is indeed a Microsoft product, then a new version should be coming out soon... With even more bugs!!! Scary thought...

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I loved that Octarine. Did you write it yourself?

BTS

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I loved that Octarine. Did you write it yourself?

BTS

• snowbird
    snowbird

C'mon, how did God create life from non-living matter?

Life comes from life. The Eternal One created life from Himself according to Genesis 1-2 and John 1.

You're really on a quest, aren't you Nic?

Sylvia

• maximumtool
    maximumtool

Snowbird,

Surely you can see the logic bomb in your statement.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Snowbird,

Surely you can see the logic bomb in your statement.

Surely.

But, he didn't ask how God logically did it.

Sylvia

• maximumtool
    maximumtool

While it appears that we are on different sides of the aisle, I can see the humor in what you saying...

• Blasty
    Blasty

I've come to realize this sort of debate is the argument of two sides to the same coin.

To compel the other side to explain their reasoning in exact detail, and if they can't, they surely are wrong. You can use that argument for or against creation.

The reality of it is, neither side can 100% prove their case, so both sides of this argument in the end, are a bunch of windbags heh.

That, and our minds don't understand anything that happens without cause and effect, beginning and end. Min and max.

I love how sure some people think they are, when in reality everyone believers, and unbelievers, are just working on faith in the end.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I love how sure some people think they are, when in reality everyone believers, and unbelievers, are just working on faith in the end.

Say it again, more loudly this time.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit