Yet another new guy...

by tresdecu 48 Replies latest jw friends

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly
    First, let me say it is scary posting here for me. If my past self could see me now! I am a MS, been so for about 12 years. For the last few pressured to be an Elder. I have been having my own crisis, and have been disolusioned for about a year with the "truth" Seeing the way people are treated (Pharisees!!! Hello!) not to mention the disgusting scandels (UN etc). My wife has no idea, but fortunately is a typical R&F and has no problem missing meetings and service. I am in a really weird place right now,

Welcome tresdecu! You both sound like hubby and me some years ago before I woke up like he did. You're in for the rollercoaster of your life!

• JK666
    JK666

tres,

Welcome to JWD!

JK

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

THEY ARE LEAVING IN DROVES, AS PROPHESIED ON THIS SITE! Welcome Tres,

• lavendar
    lavendar

Thank you, scarred for life. (I hope you're not really scarred for life) By your screen name I assume you were a JW......and I'm so glad you escaped their clutches.

Lavendar

• Turkey Sandwich
    Turkey Sandwich

They keep pressuring me to "take on more responsibilities". Haha, not gonna do it!

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

Turkey- Isn't it great saying no because you don't give a sh*t about the consequences?

• dhand
    dhand

Hi, im also an (ex)MS, and i too have just posted my first comment on here, and seems to me we both started investigating the 'truth' after being disheartend by the way people are treated. I am totally convinced now that this isnt the truth but the shunning and ignorance of people makes this a very difficult time, and im with u when u say you are stressed and sick to the stomach. I wish u all the best my dear bro! regards, dhand.

• Turkey Sandwich
    Turkey Sandwich

Actually, I come up with the BEST excuses. Why, no, I can't handle the mikes 'cause I'm bad with names. :D

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

I remember when it was such a spiritual privelege to handle the mics.I was always jealous of the guys they got to run around and I

had to sit in my seat and pretend I was paying attention.I'd take the mic job,thats just me. You don't even have to make comments on the mics. at

least thats what I remember?! LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit