Yet another new guy...

by tresdecu 48 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome, tresdecu. Is there any way you can start cutting back on your responsibilities? Sometimes a little "planned incompetence" is in order. Start dropping the ball now and then.

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Welcome

Friendly enough group around here
    Diversity
    Strong opinions
    Disagreements
    Respect for each other
    Compassion
    Helpful
    Sympathetic

Spirit minded or not

True fellowship
    Not faked

Nice change from JW life

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Welcome

Friendly enough group around here
    Diversity
    Strong opinions
    Disagreements
    Respect for each other
    Compassion
    Helpful
    Sympathetic

Spirit minded or not

True fellowship
    Not faked

Nice change from JW life

Ditto!

Sylvia

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Wow....another newbie.....more all popping up here all of the time! I mean lately, it's been like a cascading domino effect! This all proves that the WT's "do as we say," mantality is backfiring on them.....

- Wing Commander

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

Welcome, please stick around and keep finding out more "truth about the troof"

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

jgnat - yes, I am pretty good at making excuses...I have backed out of a few parts on the TMS and SM. Fortunately I am able to fly under the radar, we have about 10 MSs. And eventually I will step down for a yet unknown "good reason".

• feenx
    feenx

FANTASTIC!!! I love newly awoken people. Such a zest for information, it's actually very much contagious. I am sure, especially as you start to post about specific topics, your brain and emotions will start to swell QUITE a bit. Can't wait to see you on your journey my friend :)

feenx
    Indigo Insight

• lavendar
    lavendar

Welcome tresdecu!

I LOVE to see new people on this board who have "seen the light" about the WTS cult. I love to see them because it gives me HOPE for our son who has become sooooooo indoctrinated by the Witnesses. We have never been Jehovah's Witnesses. Our hearts are just broken because he has chosen this path.

Bless you as you find your way out.

Lavendar

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Welcome to the board...

Look forward to your post & maybe even one day your wife joining!!!! *keeping fingers & toes crossed for ya*

babygirl...

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Lavendar:

I am so sorry. I hope that your son will see his error.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit