Yet another new guy...

by tresdecu 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Casper
    Casper

Welcome to JWD...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, we look forward to getting to know you.

Wishing you & your wife the best.

Cas

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Welcome tresdecu! I'm sure you'll enjoy this board. There are some very interesting topics to say the least but you will find the truth behind the "Truth" here. There are current brass here that know it isn't right. That alone speaks for itself let alone all the proof that the doctrine is false.

IMO, Religion itself is a "snare and a racket". (Ninja's quote)

By the way where is that guy?

Quirky

• sacolton
    sacolton

Welcome! You are among friends here! Us "apostates" need to stick together.

I disassociated after 9 years. Never disfellowshipped. Researched the history of this so-called religion and submitted my letter promptly.

Stick around!

• tiffy0212
    tiffy0212

God bless you for seeing the light. I wish my husband could see what he is putting me through. At one time he was a elder, but removed because he left us. I went to the kh for 10 years, walked out and never went back, because they let him pray after the book study. He wasn't even supporting the family, I had to go on welfare. I live a very lonely life and will be leaving him early in 2009. You may have to go through some lonley time, but stay strong. Being on this sight has helped me so much. Everyone has a kind heart and we have all been put through one thing or another. Stay strong and keep us posted.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hello and welcome! I am so happy you are here.

Love,
    Baba.

• BFD
    BFD

Welcome to the whacky world of JWD, tresdecu.

BFD

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

welcome tresdecu,

there are probably hundreds if not thousands of elders, bethelites etc who frequent this board and many comment here...

the world wide awakening is gaining momentum...help us spread the word...too many innocent people are trapped inside this cult.

once again ... WELCOME!

The Oracle

• donny
    donny

Welcome !!! I too was a Ministerial Servant for about 5 of the 10 years I was in the Org. The last 5 were hard because while the elders were giving me more and more responsibility, I was becoming more and more disallusioned as I realized the group I had dedicated my life to was not the one they claimed to be. There is no honorable way out of the Society. But 16 years later I am so thankful I got out when I did. I enjoy life and people more than I ever did when I was "in."

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Welcome Tresdecu, yes it is a bit shocking to find out the truth on " The Truth "

After applying some whole hearted honesty and some rational thinking, things start to focus in on what the whole thing was about ( power and money )

The organization was never guided by God rather guided by men and only men to serve their needs for power and control.

Stick around there is much to learn.

• flipper
    flipper

TRESDECU- Welcome to the board friend. You are among friends here. I totally understand your frustration with the hypocrisy and lack of real justice in the witness organization. It is what made me leave cold turkey 5 years ago myself. I too served as a MS for 6 years in the 1980's. So many of us have been where you are at- we understand. So we look forward to hearing more good thoughts from you - and you have come to the right place for support . We will support you- that's a promise. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit