Yet another new guy...

by tresdecu 48 Replies latest jw friends

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

First, let me say it is scary posting here for me. If my past self could see me now! I am a MS, been so for about 12 years. For the last few pressured to be an Elder. I have been having my own crisis, and have been disolusioned for about a year with the "truth" Seeing the way people are treated (Pharisees!!! Hello!) not to mention the disgusting scandels (UN etc). My wife has no idea, but fortunately is a typical R&F and has no problem missing meetings and service. I am in a really weird place right now, and have been reading this board non stop...I feel sick to my stomach at times, and light headed...This was THE TRUTH! Right!? Dangit. What crazyness. I am so glad there are some very reasonably people here who make great comments. I have just watched the 'missionary interview' by V (with A@G as the interviewee) wow!

It's so interesting too to see the wide range of Elders, former Elders, MSs, R&Fs etc...all with the same anger, and sometimes heartbreak. Thanks for all your comments and expeirences. This is a good place to come for some support. It would be great to hear from some more insiders at Bethel...maybe a CO or DO could join?? ...Just waiting for the whole thing to slowly fade away...

• free2think
    free2think

Welcome to JWD.

I can't wait for it to fade away too, i hope it does soon.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Welcome :)

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Hello.

I'm not the official "Welcome Wagon"; but glad to have ya!

• changeling
    changeling

Welcome!

changeling :)

• chickpea
    chickpea

it was supposed to be the truth....
    that was the bait i swallowed....

nice to see yet another new guy
    welcome

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

Welcome tresdecu,

It wouldn't surprise me if there aren't a few DOs and COs who have left. My b-i-l was a pioneer, special pioneer, CO, DO, temp. Branch Overseer and floor overseer at Bethel and he left in 1982. Somehow he

was never disfellowshipped. He moved, so maybe he just slipped through the cracks. You may find the Bethel thread interesting

.http://www.jehovah-witness.com/6/160509/1.ashx

Welcome! Hope you find a few good friends here and many acquaintances who will give you advice whether you ask for it or not. hee hee

Love and hugs,

Velta

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Welcome to JWD tresdecu...........We appreciate it when new folks join us here in our little place of solace. What's more, you apparently didn't just JUMP in and vent your spleen. You have read up on some of us here in our posts, and I like that about you.

As you know, we are a mixed bag here, some pure breeds, some mongrels, some pussy cats and well........you know. I am sure that you, like the rest of us here have a story or two, to tell. In time, I am sure. Hold on to your seat and get ready for the ride of your life.

NMG

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

Welcome to apostaworld………

Loved your comment about your old self looking at you now. Express elevator to hell, right ……???

Looking forward to hearing more about you.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Welcome from a branded df'd person, tresdecu.

Er . . . You allowed to talk to meeee?

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit