Should I go to the elders about the affair?

by weeone 53 Replies latest jw experiences

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

No guilt . . . no judgment . . . no moralizing.

Just a big welcome to the forum!

ESTEE

• wednesday
    wednesday

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vSG4Cml7HXs&feature=related

Carrie Underwood

Before He Cheats

if you are adventurous , click on Rob Littles' response to this song.

I'm afraid to put a link it is pretty graphic.

• gabriella
    gabriella

I think that you should come clean with the wife (but only if you genuinely feel sorry for your actions). Otherwise, walk away and never interfere in the marriage again. Chances are they will probably not last very long anyway, but it wouldn't be because of your continued involvement. I once loved someone who was married and I refused to have an affair because I loved him enough to not be the cause of his failed marriage or of taking him away from his kids. It was painful and I thought about him all of the time because there was real feelings there. He went on to cheat with someone else and I am happy that I was not the one who broke up the marriage. I realise now that if a guy is not man enough to either work on his relationship or come clean and end it before hooking up with someone else he is not a very honest person. Chances are he will be single sometime in the future, but you might want to consider if he would the one for you even then. The guy that I loved is now single, but I will not be with him because of his actions (hitting on me while he was married and then cheating on his wife). I am sorry for being harsh, but relationships should be respected. I wish you the best in the future and I hope you continue to post here. Gabriella

• BFD
    BFD

Should I go to the elders about the affair?

Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned.

But since you asked, no.

BFD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit