A witness dinner- Puts on Samuel Herds {Gov.body} talk I nearly choked!

by Witness 007 72 Replies latest jw experiences

• dawg
    dawg

You know, I came home... smoked a bit, and started reading the transcript of this talk... I got to the line... "Once Gog makes his attack on God’s people, Armageddon then will begin. That will be when it will all come together".

"Oh what a wonderful time that will be brothers"!

That's so sick it's funny... Oh what a wonderful time that'll be? What the freak? People will be dieing everywhere and you're in a "wonderful" state of mind!

God, why is that so god damned funny?

I'm seriously laughing my backside off right now!

• VM44
    VM44

Is this whole talk available online somewhere?

• Quandry
    Quandry

VM

• Quandry
    Quandry

Well, VM, I was going to say, yes, it is, but I don't know how to paste the topic thingy here. Can someone help? It is on here in its entirety, and it is scary, ignorant, and yet strangely hilarious all at the same time.

• Not Feeling It
    Not Feeling It
    This jackass would probably get a hard-on watching "The Passion of The Christ".

Wow. I thought I was the only one.

// I'm sorry, not really. That was just too funny to resist. Galileo, have you been gone a while? I enjoyed reading your introductory stories. Nice to see you back.

//// BTW: I love to see looney rantings by these guys. It hopefully helps to show more people that they are just ordinary men with no real special or extraordianry dispensation or wisdom.

-- Not Buyin' It

• Quandry
    Quandry

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/127896/1.ashx I tried it and this may be correct.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Woo hoo, VM, I got it. Now I've learned something new. Enjoy... (not)

• megs
    megs

I could not listen to his dribble, reading the transcript was gag-inducing enough! It amazes me that seemingly intelligent people are so brainwashed that they believe everything this ranting lunatic spews. It's like the WTS has found the switch that turns off peoples ability to be rational. I wish I could find that damn switch and turn it on so people could realize what utter rubbish it is... It's sinful. He should be ashamed of himself.

• Galileo
    Galileo
    Galileo, have you been gone a while? I enjoyed reading your introductory stories. Nice to see you back.

Thanks! I'm around. I just don't post every day. I don't like to be redundant, so if I feel like I've said it before, I'm not usually interested in saying it again. But hey, I've got almost a hundred posts on you!

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

It's obvious that Sam Herd is guided by the Holy Spirit.

Now that there holy spirit fella is one crazy son-of-a-bitch, ain't he?

The Oracle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit