A witness dinner- Puts on Samuel Herds {Gov.body} talk I nearly choked!

by Witness 007 72 Replies latest jw experiences

• whitman
    whitman

Good point Mysterious - Witness007 - I'm truly astounded by your ability to listen to that and not start projectile vomiting and writhing about on the floor like some demon posessed smurf....what self control!! Go you!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I went to the meeting to please my ageing mother, big deal "Steve2" for a gay your always very critical of others...have some understanding....she's sad I don't attend anymore so I gave her some happiness. It was interesting to see her Cong. full of old people, the average age is 67....meetings seem shorter now....but more boring.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Damned shame you didn't have a CD of Charlie Sir Nutcase's 1975 talk in your glovebox.

• whitman
    whitman

Witness007 - you are sweetheart to support your mum like that, I know my mum appreciates my interest in her 'faith' you know ....a little happiness goes a long way. You only get one mum after all. Unless you have two.

• Scully
    Scully

Listening "between the lines"... that talk just screams THIS IS A FREAKING CULT.

• yknot
    yknot

yea this would be great if you could MP3 it for us....

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    At around 3:45, the mocking, fake-weeping sounds he makes when gloating over the "horrors to come" -- this person is cruel and insane!

The entire talk is lunacy, horrible and crazy, but even worse is to think of crowds of glassy-eyed people smiling and nodding as they listen.

SICK SICK SICK"

Truly disturbing! For some reason it put me in mind of L Ron Hubbard.

• Gill
    Gill

Kind of you to be so patient with your mother.

However, she is treating you abusively by forcing you to listen to this 'talk' which is basically a 'load of bumble bee poo!' (though very 'funny')

What makes me smile, is that a 'religion' like the JWs identifying themselves a 'different' from 'Babylon the Great' or all other religions and yet they still have the same Babylonian practices ie passing of the bread / wine, so that everyone can eat or in their case not eat from the sacrificial victim.

The same belief in 'Jesus' ie Tamuz, who died for the world in sacrifice, born from a virgin, resurrected after three days etc, etc

The Watchtower Symbol which is the symbol of Enochian magic and the four Watchtowers Earth, Water, Air, Fire etc

Their origins in being set up by a Mason, Russell, bearing in mind the Russell Foundation set up Skull and Bones. The same New World Order, One World Government 'vision' / nightmare!

The same demands for money etc, etc etc.

By their own words, they condemn themselves. Hence, their apparantly imminent destruction is to be looked forward to and welcomed!

• Priest73
    Priest73

Sounds like 'Herd' mentality to me. And they call themselves sheep like it's a good thing.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Wow!

If there is a full version of this in mp3 I would really like to get my hands on it.

If the rest of the GB are like this guy the Watchtower is in big trouble.

Throughout all of Watchtower history there never has been much question as to whether or not the leaders of the movement actually believe what they teach. They may be proud, arrogant, selfish, and condescending but they never put forth stuff they actually did not believe. They typically believed all the nonsense and only give it up after it has been proven beyond a doubt that it can't be true.

The full scope of the Governing Bodies isolationism is completely apparent within this talk. Within the setting of talking to fellow JW followers he can say anything he wants about how terrible college professors and religious leaders are. He can let loose on how they will be 'beaten with clubs' for leading people away from Jehovah's Witnesses. I fully believe this comes mainly from fear of the outside world. This man is part of a group of men who have isolated themselves for well over 100 years in the ivory tower of the Watchtower. They answer to no one. They proclaim themselves as the greatest thing on earth, and then when people come to challenge them on their claim they say it is beneath them to defend it.

Such meaningless isolation will be to the utter doom of the Watchtower. If this is how much of the other GB thinks, there will be no JWs in 50-60 years (at least, there will not be very many).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit