Honesty

They pegged you for a...

• Robdar
    Robdar

Good job!

Your post has helped make my day

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

SEND THIS TO "QUESTIONS FROM READERS" - WHY DUE SOME BIBLE STUDIES GET DROPPED LIKE A HOT POTATOE?

• Sway
    Sway

Try a different religion, preferably one that isn't a cult and/or doesn't shake you down for money.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome navytownroger !

He said something about having 'health problems'.

Perhaps after your comments he had a heart attack. Or maybe he had developed a rare condition causing him to uncontrollably crap his pants when confronted with a statement not addressed in Reasoning from theScriptures.

B the X

• donny
    donny

According to Dan Quayle it's "potatoe" so you spelled it correctly!! Now everyone else get it right!!!

SEND THIS TO "QUESTIONS FROM READERS" - WHY DUE SOME BIBLE STUDIES GET DROPPED LIKE A HOT POTATOE?

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Happy, Hungry, Humble, Honest--those are the four qualities they want from a potential JW. Note that intelligence is nowhere to be found.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Welcome to JWD navytownroger.

Independent thinking is frowned upon amongst the JW's, it leads to apostate thinking. You demonstrated you think for yourself, so he dropped you to preserve his own spiritual well being. Can't you feel the love?

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

congrats!!!!! I'm proud you had the courage to speak up instead of dropping HIM like a hot potato like so many others do. Maybe it will make him think some day, or when he tells everyone else why he (sniffle) "lost" his study, they'll pay attention and think themselves. wishful thinking.

burningbridges

• garybuss
    garybuss

I would see being dropped like any kind of vegetable by a Jehovah's Witness as a good thing any day.

Jehovah's Witnesses are all about the Watch Tower book printing corporation and the men who own it, nothing else! If a person doesn't love the book printing company, there's nothing left of Jehovah's Witnesses to like. Their only purpose is to serve the book printing business, support it, and insure it's profitability.

What time does the party start?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit