Mexico angry at the influx of Mexicans into Mexico...

by zeroday 91 Replies latest jw friends

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

All we need is enforcement on what is on the books. An increase in Border Patrol funding and staffing will also be helpful,not just regarding immigration, but because of the fact that a great deal of drugtrade gets dealt across the border. It also represents a security risk in other obvious ways. We do not need new regulation. It is unfortunate that anyone that disagrees with the way illegal immigration is handled gets labeled a racist and a xenophobe (although there are racists and xenophobes against illegal immigration).

BTW, I too identify as American 1st. I do not agree with all the identity politics and hyphenization.

BTS, the "vendido".

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I still want my magic card

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

If you were an illegal immigrant, you could get one.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    If you were an illegal immigrant, you could get one.

I suppose you have to go someplace and prove that you are and illegal immagrant to get this magic card, right? Otherwise every Tom, Dick and Harry would be trying to get them... How does this work? Where do the illegal immigrants go to get the card that gives them food, clothes and gas? And where do they get the new Dodge pickup trucks?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

There's a special place in America where they ID the illegals so that they can get their freebies. A dodge truck and all the free gas in the world. Free groceries, VIP passes to clubs in Vegas, and all the clothing those fruit picking laborers will ever need. They do well at hiding it by working jobs that no American would ever want. They die out in the desert or are killed by those on this side of the border who might be in on the secret. All just so that some can get their free Dodge truck.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I hear the lesbians only give a woman a toaster oven when she joins the team. Although an illegal woman with a new dodge truck would probably have the best of all worlds.

• PEC
    PEC

wha happened?, sorry about all those beaner jokes.

Philip

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I like Beans

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    They want to tell them how the law will affect Mexican families on both sides of the border

"How can they pass a law like this?" asked Mexican Rep. Leticia Amparano Gamez, who represents Nogales.

"There is not one person living in Sonora who does not have a friend or relative working in Arizona," she said in Spanish.

"Mexico is not prepared for this, for the tremendous problems" it will face as more and more Mexicans working in Arizona and sending money to their families return to hometowns in Sonora without jobs, she said.

"We are one family, socially and economically," she said of the people of Sonora and Arizona.

How does this puta get away with comments like these? Ever tried fixing your broken government, first?

Law > Emotional Arguments

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

AlwaysHere laments the fact that Mexicans always fly the "dam [sic] Mexican flag." What trully baffles me is this poster's ignorant inability to correctly use a word with as little as four letters. Even a child should able to distinguish dam, as a construction to contol the flow of a river, and damn, which is a pejorative epithet. It makes me think of about at partially supporting all the "English Only" laws being proposed. Myonly worry is the 45 - 60 percent of native born American could not pass such a test.

And why should Mexicans not be extrememly proud to fly their flag? They are the descendents of a great race. They have every right to be here and every right to be proud.

I wonder what your literacy level is. I wonder if you knew that the United States had stolen more than a million [1,000,000] square miles from Mexico. Lower California; Texas; Arizona; and New Mexico were all once Mexican territory

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit