Hey bethelite monitoring this site

by Evidently 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Evidently
    Evidently

I dare ya..........just post and say your're there.......come on, I dare ya, just one post........nothing incriminating, just say "whas up aposties"!!!!!!

• momzcrazy
  • IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

LOL! What makes you think 'they' care?

Bethelites dont monitor this site. It would be too dangerous. Perhaps some 3rd party? If they ID'd themselves how would you know it real?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I clicked on some xjw sites while in bethel :)

just peeked and peeked out ... wondering if i was going to get caught ... nope did not

• Evidently
    Evidently

WAC said you wouldn't get caught, come on......somebody in Bethel give us a little excitement and give us a post.......

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Okay, it's really me. By creating the OTWO personality, I have gotten you all to
    open up. I know most of your phone numbers and cross referenced them with our
    JW databases. Many of you will be contacted by your BOE for the date of your
    judicial committees soon.

"whas up aposties"!!!!!!

Only joking. I am one of you. Really. How do I edit out the above ramblings of a
    drunk Bethelite Apostate?

• Gopher
    Gopher

I wouldn't believe anyone coming on and saying they're monitoring this site from Bethel. We've had some posters come on in the past and pose as though they had inside information and were insiders. They're usually just yanking our chain. (Not to say that all inside information is bad, but to have a pretention of being someone special while presenting such information -- it usually turns out to be phony.)

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I don't know now otwo......making me wonder........

Tee hee hee.......

hope4others

• JK666
    JK666

OTWO,

You are way too "cuddly" to be a part of the evil horde.

JK

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

"whas up aposties"!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit