Hey bethelite monitoring this site

by Evidently 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Evidently
    Evidently

Nice try stilla and your band of goons......WE WANT A REAL BETHELITE!!!!!! COME ON I KNOW YOU WANT TO.......just do it........

• dinah
    dinah

They are probably afraid we would hunt them down and hang them from the nearest tree.

• Evidently
    Evidently
    They are probably afraid we would hunt them down and hang them from the nearest tree.

No, no, no, we would never do that, we don't want to hurt our little bethelite friends, we want to communicate with them.....JWD to Bethel.....are we communicating, we want to hear from you!!!! We know you're there, a direct assignment from the GB, you're here to report what we're saying and doing......come on, throw us a bone, we won't bite (except for Dinah, she's been known to bite a few times!!!!)

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I have been out for a very long time. It does not bother me in the least that a Bethelite would be monitoring this website. They have no control over me at all. I, in many ways , have successfully gone on with the rest of my life. It's the emotional and psychological wounds that just don't seem to have gone away.

I have been out for a long time. What is a GB?

• Evidently
    Evidently

GB=Governing Body

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Presumably if Bethel is monitoring this site from their location the IP would show up on the logs.

BTS

• mouthy
    mouthy

Bethelites dont monitor this site.

As I said before ...when I picketed Bethel one of the "insiders" told me on the quite he reads JWD???Honest....Of course he was walking on the outside of Bethel...( more like a run)

• Evidently
    Evidently

Obviously, they monitor this site......both knowingly (the official what are the apostates up to assignee) and unknowingly (bethelites that are lurking just waiting for their chance to cut and run). You know the saying, keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.....................How about a shout out from one of you guys!!!!!

• feenx
    feenx

I don't think they monitor the site. First off, what dub HQ isn't going to be too pompous to view statements by apostates? We're beneath them as far as HQ is concerned, we're the devil's workers. Second, if anyone did actually monitor this site, then good god they really SUCK at coming up with ways to hide the actual truth from the rank and file. You'd think with all the statements made on here, all the holes that get poked in the JW dogma, they'd come up with better ways to blind the people.

feenx
    Indigo Insight

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

You can rest assured that they are monitoring this site.They monitor many sites; that's why some have been closed down due to "copyright infringement".If anyone thinks that the Society doesn't fear anything, even from apostates, then they're rather naive.They monitor the news.They want to know what them 'postates are talking about.It actually gives them insight into why many JW's are leaving.People speak far more freely here than they do at a Judical Committee.They address some of these issues at Conventions, Assemblies, Etc.At times they say things like:"Apostates are stepping up their efforts." How do they know that ? A letter from heaven by angelic messenger ?

They talk about APOSTATES a LOT,a WHOLE LOT.They're a corporation, and like many corporations, they send out PR people to help to improve their image, counteract bad press, and turn some back to the company so as not to lose a consumer base, etc.They very much believe in "Theocratic Warfare".Plus, they're obsessed with being God's sole channel on earth and they don't want anyone interfering with that.After all, when you've got a superinflated ego and believe the universe revolves around you; you want to keep things that way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit