I won't be around very much longer.......................

by Warlock 23 Replies latest jw friends

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Tell us what it's like in the afterlife. There is much debate about it.

Seriously, wings offer sounds good. I have a sectional couch you can sleep on, and I'm pretty sure you could wash buses at the shop. They are pretty buses too, not Grayhound or school buses!

momz

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

communal living will probably be on the rise. And living close to where you work. I drive 11 miles to work, but that works out to $60.00 in gas about every ten days. I noticed this weekend that laundry detergent on sale is twice what it was two months ago, the last time I bought some. Fortunately, I don't have a lot of expenses. If I had any money at all, I'd go buy a mobile home across the street from where I work, but I don't have two cents, so that ain't gonna happen.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Tartarus: our economists predict $250 a barrel. I tried car pooling today but spent twice the amount of time on the road & doubled my milage, so even if I drive for 2 weeks & my mate 2 weeks, i dont benefit. On that note petrol is going up by 80 c on wednesday *eyeroll*

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

You should try to hang on 4 more years till the Mayan calender runs out and the poles shift.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit