I won't be around very much longer.......................

by Warlock 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Warlock
    Warlock

Things are so expensive, that, I no longer eat and I no longer drive.

I won't be around very much longer............................................

Warlock

• zeroday
    zeroday

Things are so expensive, that, I no longer eat and I no longer drive.

I won't be around very much longer............................................

Warlock

LET THEM EAT CAKE! ! ! ! ! ! !

• blondie
    blondie

Sounds dire.

• Casper
    Casper

LOL....

Cas

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I hope your joking.....

Cause I ain't listening to this nonsense.....

h40

• Warlock
    Warlock

I have also fallen, and I can't get up.

Warlock

• wings
    wings

If things get really bad you can come stay with me....pretty sure I have dogs that eat more than you would. Have a comfy porch swing you could sleep on. Are you a computer geek by any chance? Need some help getting back on line with my PC. wings

• avengers
    avengers

Same here.

Andy

• oldflame
    oldflame

It's actually not funny at all and it is happening to more and more people. Just in my county here in California thet state is going to close 7 nursing homes. These patients are all on state medical and this is how the nursing homes get paid. They said in an article in our local paper that 60% of these elderly have no family to care for them, so guess where they go ? Out on the streets. Our local mission stated last week that they usually feed around 60 meals a day but in the last few months that has increased too 300 to 400 a day. I see less cars on the roads now, yeah a noticeable difference.

So this is something that is becoming more and more a fact that more and more are going to go hungry and carless. I know that I have had to change my diet and eat things that I did'nt normally eat before and pleasure driving is out until further notice. I am an avid fisherman and have not taken the boat out yet this year. Man I'm tellin ya we are all either in a fix or headed for a fix real soon. Hell someone got 15 gallons of gas out of my Trans Am recently and the police say it's on the rise, I went down and bought a locking gas cap but was told that they now punch holes in your tank to get it.

Thank your government for all of these things.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Locky, if it weren't for the local food pantries, Julian and I wouldn't be eating much. We drive only we haveta. I get out my wheelbarrow and load the cash into my hatchback and head to the mini-mart for gas, that's how I do it these days. Hey, if I looked as good as her,I could put on a bikini and hire myself out to push other people's wheelbarrows of cash, for a 10 % surcharge.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit