Need Help, Hubbys Mad at Elders and I Need To Get Info for Him...

by cognac 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Gopher
    Gopher

That sounds like a good development (in terms of your husband's learning "the truth about the truth"). He's seeing the elders as uncaring and authoritarian, which they most often are.

I don't know if the C.O. will take his question very seriously either. The C.O. probably will think he has bigger fish to fry, and won't care about how a certain announcement was made.

People don't matter much in the organization, especially not backsliding unbaptized publishers.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Myself said: He was never baptized, he doesn't "belong" to the organization in the first place according to their terms. According to the highlighted information, they are condemning him of wrongdoing in an organization he never formally joined though baptism. They make a public announcement which according to their own publications is an alert to its members that the subject of the announcement is a sinner worthy of such an announcement. Sounds life defamation of character to me. I say: This could be some good fodder for a lawsuit against those elders. HappyDad

• cognac
    cognac
    This could be some good fodder for a lawsuit against those elders.

hmmmm, you think???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit