Breaking News - Ramblings of the Governing Body

by Edward Elder 65 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

I love the part where the worldlys say "don't they not accept blood transfusions? "yes but look how well dressed they are"

• yknot
    yknot

Who writes this stuff ????

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    As I work away around my house wearing Teva sandals, Eddie Bauer denim shorts, shirtless, long hair blowing in the gentle Sacramento Delta breezes I think "I wonder where those Jehovah's Witnesses are? They haven't been in this neighborhood for 9 months or so. Well good for them, maybe they finally realized there is more to life than harassing their neighbors with the same tired old drivel." (then I shudder remembering I once used to waste my life away doing that exact same thing)

Great post Amicus - I love the sense of peace only slightly haunted by the Nightmare before Freedom evoked by your description of where and how you are now. Beautiful.

I've clocked up 16 months in this apartment - much of which has been self imposed solitary confinement barring a couple of stateside trip-hops and I havent seen hide nor hair of them in my neighbourhood once. Good, I say.

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

They really are whacked out, aren't they ? They have just enough "sense" to realize they have to come up with some sort of nonsensical crap to keep the rest of the JW's knocking on doors where no one is ever home.

"Yeah, we know we used to say that doing empty houses was a waste of time but..uh...we...um... just got a memo that that's cool ! Yeahhh, that's the ticket ! And the angels are watching and stuff.Yeah, that's it ! And um....they take notes and stuff when no one is watching...but you can't see them anyway so it doesn't really matter if you try to look because you can't see them but trust us anyway, because they are watching.And that house you skipped last Monday ? They told us about it ! Yeahhhh, that's the ticket ! And they...um..want you to go back there because the notes aren't complete and um... stuff like that....you know.."

• carla
    carla

Is that a spoof?

Can they really believe being well dressed makes people want to be like them?

Being 'well dressed' in 90+ heat makes you like a whacko, being 'well dressed' in -20 degrees dragging your kids around makes you look neglegtful and like you must be in some sort of cult because nobody in thier right mind would do that.

• flipper
    flipper

Yeah, and I bet the angels are also keeping watch over all the witnesses committing child molestation as well ! I wonder how many houses they've seen that go on in ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• loosie
    loosie

we are helping the angels determine the condition of people's hearts
    Since when did they need our help to do this?

• ibme
    ibme

He said, "We mark it as a not-at home, but the angels mark it as something else. They can see the condition of the woman's heart"

Has the WBTS changed their view on reading hearts.

Last me knew, they said "only Jehovah can read hearts"

But we all know, he was just using this as an example.

If you or me would say the same ... WELL

A witch hunt would be established.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Question Mark 3........How brain dead would you have to be,to believe that nonsense?..Crazy EyesCrazy Eyes.......................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• New light for you
    New light for you

its all a pile of disgusting filthy propaganda.. but dont you realize when my mother... your family etc. whoever is "in the truth" reads this.. their little friggin heart is warmed. And thats even MORE sick than the damn email.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit