Wife Update...

by XJW4EVR 55 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot

I applaud & thank her for her courage to put herself on the stand to save countless women from becoming his next victim!

• llbh
    llbh

What a courageous woman give her my regards

David

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

Sounds like she's done extremely well. I think it's amazing to hear how humans can confront their fears and pull through. All the best to her and you.

• Dagney
    Dagney

What a brave and courageous girl! Thank you for sharing the story.

I am so sorry for the happened, and hope the wheels of justice turn as they should and he gets what is coming to him through the justice system and from karma.

to your wife!

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

She just finished reading your responses, and thanks you all deeply for your well-wishes and thoughts.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I hope this guy gets it up the butt from "Bubba," then gets shanked the day before his release. Ha! Karma at work.

- Wing Commander

• Mary
    Mary
    As she began testifying, my own anger began to well up, and I wanted to leap over the low partition that separates the gallery from the lawyers, and defendant, and beat that cowardly bastard's skull into a mash of brain and bone.

Which is exactly what this pig deserves.......I'm glad that your wife succeeded in defending herself against this cowardly slimeball. Perhaps he'll get a taste of his own medicine in prison.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Wow, that took a tremendous amount of courage! I'm sure that your support helped your wife more than you know.

I hope this slimeball gets put away for a long, long, long time. And I hope that you and your wife both make it through this whole process with a minimum of pain.

(((((((((((((((XJW4EVR's wife)))))))))))))))))) ((((((((((((((((XJW4EVR))))))))))))))

GGG

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Wow, I had missed this. I'm glad she is getting her day in court and some relief! Let's hope the court doesn't let her down.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Gripping story. I hope the best for your wife and yourself.

This is a very traumatic event in your lives.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit