time to move on....

by wings 99 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

Wings,

Strange that you should mail me an insulting private mail and then immediately chose to do the dramatic Board farewell speech. As we have had no dealings whatsover with one another and your note was not solicited, I thank you for your concerns but suggest that you spend your energies packing sawdust rather than 'supporting' me.

Well, all the best. Next time you issue advice, please make sure you have a clue as to what you are talking about.

It does help!

HS

No sorry here HS...I do not know you...but wings has just lost her mother, her father, and her husband! So if you do not have the sense to let some things go on a pm.......well............just dammmmmmmmmm.........dammmmmmmmm.........clues do help..........oompa

and she has given the last eight years plus of her life....incredible amounts of it........to her parents and other family......What have you done HS lately...for others here?...anywhere?....quite frankly...right now I don't care

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

ooompa,

No sorry here HS...I do not know you...but wings has just lost her mother, her father, and her husband! So if you do not have the sense to let some things go on a pm.......well............just dammmmmmmmmm.........dammmmmmmmm.........clues do help..........oompa and she has given the last eight years plus of her life....incredible amounts of it........to her parents and other family......What have you done HS lately...for others here?...anywhere?....quite frankly...right now I don't care

I sympathize with Wings, if what you say is true, I had no idea that they had suffered such tragedies.

However, this does not change the fact that the person who goes by the name of 'Wings' sent me an unsolicited, and insulting email. Why should 'clues' be neccessary? If you have something to say, say it, and take responsibility for your words.

What have you done HS lately...for others here?...

Impertinent though this question is, and not that it is either any of your business, or indeed even relevant, I would put on public record that I have done far more than you could possibly imagine. Some of us do not wear our heart on our sleeves, or foul the Board with posts designed to make us look as if we are worthy just for the sakes of some exercise in mental masturbation, we tend to work out of sight of public emotion, or adulation. A foreign concept to those still reeling from WTS blues, but nevertheless, a fact.

That having been said, I presume that given your desire to know others good works, you are now going to let us know exactly what your own are Ooompa. I recall reading something about drugs, drink, teenagers and young girls. Is this what you mean?

HS

• DJK
    DJK
    suggest that you spend your energies packing sawdust rather than 'supporting' me.

I think my energy spent packing sawdust would be much more productive than supporting you HS. Sorry.

DJK

• wings
    wings

Sorry HS....didn't mean to get to you. Seems you can dish it out but can't take it.

You are a special phenomenon....I'll try to treat you more gently in the future.

wings

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

DJK,

I think my energy spent packing sawdust would be much more productive than supporting you HS. Sorry.

No need to apologize, especially as I am trying to figure out what the hell this has to do with you?

Surely you must have some teapot warmers to knit?

HS

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I won't say goodbye. I will keep in touch with you.

Strength to you in your transition.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Wings,

Short goodbye, but welcome back anyway.

Sorry HS....didn't mean to get to you. Seems you can dish it out but can't take it.

You did not 'get to me'. Again, you seem to be living under some miscomprehension regarding your own abilities. I am just puzzled as to why you should send me an insulting email, then announce to the Board that you were leaving. It made little sense,...as did the content of your mail. Please bear in mind that any 'dishing out' that I do, I do publicly, where my comments can be diced and fried. I can take it, but I never send unsolicited and insulting emails to posters and then announce my departure from the Board. This behavior is to say the least, rather strange.

You are a special phenomenon....I'll try to treat you more gently in the future.

I am me. Honest, forthright, consistent, and unintimidated. I have never asked for gentle treatment in six years on this Board, and do not expect it, certainly not from yourself. I do insist on rationality however, if that is a person is capable of it.

HS

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Don't pay any attention to HS's post... stick to the cuddly clubbers, lol...

I wish you the best in this new stage in your life...

Thank you for being encouraging to me when I needed it.

Take care,

A@G

• oompa
    oompa

HS:

What have you done HS lately...for others here?...

Impertinent though this question is, and not that it is either any of your business, or indeed even relevant, I would put on public record that I have done far more than you could possibly imagine. Some of us do not wear our heart on our sleeves, or foul the Board with posts designed to make us look as if we are worthy just for the sakes of some exercise in mental masturbation, we tend to work out of sight of public emotion, or adulation. A foreign concept to those still reeling from WTS blues, but nevertheless, a fact.

That having been said, I presume that given your desire to know others good works, you are now going to let us know exactly what your own are Ooompa. I recall reading something about drugs, drink, teenagers and young girls. Is this what you mean?

HS

Me: kinda wonder why my question was impterinet...but please pm me or post another thread............ in case you did not notice...wings has not only had a tough time in life the past several years..but now, a new beginning...and thanks for editing my post....I believe I had another question after that that you left out!!. And btw... in case you havn't noticed...I have a wicked good imagination. So put on public record all your good deeds!...but do it on your OWN thread. Lots of us here DO wear our hearts own our own sleaves....IF we have a heart. I will leave mental masturbation to you...since I am pretty good at the real thing. And PRESUME is just about as good as ASS U ME! And ya.... those (medical) drugs...drink....(where did you get teenagers?) and young girls do have their place...in balance...while growing...(you don't have a clue about that do you?) ....so ya that is EXACTLY what I mean....and sorry wings for this horrible addition to your thread....I have a bit of a hard time shutting up sometimes....so sorry....But DAMMM would I like to say more....speak my mind....and meet HS in person about now.............take care wings..................oompa......sorry if I flucked up your nice thread...

• wings
    wings
    I am just puzzled as to why you should send me an insulting email, then announce to the Board that you were leaving.

HS...the two were not associated....sorry for the misunderstanding. My email wasn't anymore insulting than most of your posts. I will refrain from any personal correspondence with you, as you like to keep everything impersonal on this board. My bad, thought you might be a real person in there somewhere.

wings (learning as I go...)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit