time to move on....

by wings 99 Replies latest jw friends

• wings
    wings

Just wanted to say how much you here on this board have helped me and a sincere thank you. I am moving... into a huge, and potentially, wonderful transition in my life. Hard times ahead, but I think the worst is behind me. Time to reconcile the past, and set a new course for the future. My support this last year, my help, my place to vent, place to distract myself with laughter, other's pain, tears, and even frustration at times has been here. I have been isolated socially, and you helped me reconnect to the world again. I have made friends, and know the potential is there to make more. Real friends. I love the diversity of this board, it is a community to me. I won't be posting much for a bit...will check PM's daily. Just know I am doing good, and I will miss you while I am gone. Oh, btw, my therapist helped too. wings

• Dagney
    Dagney

Good luck and continued success in all things in your future!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Good luck to you wings!

BTS

• PEC
    PEC

Take care, best of luck in your future endeavors.

Philip

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Good luck wings, keep in touch ok?

nj

• *summer*
    *summer*

Time to reconcile the past, and set a new course for the future
    Way to go, wings!!!

Wishing you only the best~

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I had decided Sunday was going to be my last day for awhile I was super discouraged by the way things were here that day, .....I lasted one whole day with out posting...

Best wishes and Good Luck Wings...

Hope4others

• DJK
    DJK

I sent you a pm.

DJK

• hubert
    hubert

((((((wings)))))

Good luck, and check in sometimes.

Hubert

• llbh