• JK666
    JK666

Hillary,

Free?

Not worth the price.

JK

• John Doe
    John Doe

Seems to me that messed up people don't have a lot of room to tell others who are stable and not messed up how they're not living right, don't you think?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Are we all not messed up a bit? Wings I wish you all the best.

I dont at all understand H.S He may be all you say Intelligent, clever, but in my humble opinion NOT loving.

I must go & read his profile/hers? Must have been an elder or an elders wife.? NO????

• caliber
    caliber

I think that HS and Wings have clearly shown today , the heights that two mature

and honest people can reach ! I applaud you both ! I think Wings that you have proved

what a big (in the emotionally mature sense ) women you are. My respect for you just doubled !

I truly wish you all the best for the future !

Caliber

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Mouthy..First off,Hillary is a man..LOL!!..We know each other both on and off this board..We have had conversations that no one will ever know about..I can assure you,he is a good and caring man..He thinks about what he says and speaks truthfully.....Some people can`t handle the truth..Some,it takes awhile for the truth to sink in..Some embrace a truthful statement immediately.........When your dealing with Hillary..Your going to get the truth..Like it or not..LOL!!..................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• mouthy
    mouthy

.........When your dealing with Hillary..Your going to get the truth..Like it or not..LOL!!..................

Well I would rather have a cuddle than a beating,been there had that from MEN!!! but I guess we all have our opinions. I dont want to meet him thank you. I KNOW how he would treat me I am sure .( cat of 9 tails ) I am sure he being so clever knows what that is....

Clint Eastwood...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Mouthy..Hillary is a gentleman..He would treat you well........Disagreeing in a discussion,is not a beating.....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• mouthy
    mouthy

........Disagreeing in a discussion is not a beating.....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

You call his answer to wing a discussion?????Boy I gotta be stupid.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Mouthy, I think Outlaw is correct on this one. HS says it like it is, and it's not always easy to take, but I personally believe he is a good person with a set of values most mothers would approve

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

What Gopher said.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit