DIASSOCIATED NO WHERE TO GO LOST AND BROKEN

by DonaLeigh 46 Replies latest social family

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Welcome, Dona. I haven't DA'd myself, because all my family is in. It takes a brave and strong person to do what you have done, knowing the consequences. You are among friends here.

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

Hun, I dissassociated myself too. I know exactly what your going through. It feels like your life is broken, ruined, destroyed. It a few months for me to start smiling again and its been seven months now. THe difference is astronomical. It seems right now like your world is over but that is not the case. YOU HAVE A BLANK SLATE, A NEW LIFE, A BRAND NEW BEGGING. Do you know what I did the day I dissac? I typed the word "Genesis" (means begnning) on the banner of my cell phone. Now every time I open my phone I see that and i remember that i INTENTIONALLY started over. You took a stand for what was RIGHT. You have GUTS. You did what you felt was right, and that is the BEST thing you could have done. You have support here, you are not alone, you are among friends. Don't get discouraged. So much awaits you know that you haev thrown that weight off of you. Remember, this was your choice, and you choose to leave them, they did not boot you out. SO when your at Walmart and they look away, you hold your head HIGH because you are being snubbed for taking a stand in what you BELIEVE in, and that, my friend, is beatiful. I am proud of you, and so is God. You took a stand for him and boldly procalimed that what they were doing was discraceful and wrong. He is proud of you. Hold your head high. Don't you ever cast your eyes down

burningbridges

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Welcome to the board.

Shunning is so unchristian

Paul

• Layla33
    Layla33

No one can save you but yourself. You are at the first step, it's like being born again. You feel alone, lost, not knowing where to go but you are reaching out. Start anew, don't be afraid, wake up everyday with the belief that you can change your world to whatever you want it to be.

You control the sky, your attitude controls your altitude. You will be okay, just believe in yourself and create a whole new world.

• still_in74
    still_in74

yes dona you are among friends here. Welcome. Many here can truly empathize with you.

There are many shoulders to cry. Just make sure you have room on yours for them to cry on too!

• Bubblie
    Bubblie

It is really scary when you are first out. You feel so exposed. So many of us have gone through this, or are going through it now, so we can just about all identify with your situation. You will find comfort here. Each one of us take different spiritual paths. Look around at the world, then decide. How did you become a witness? The people in the world are not evil. Welcome to the board. I am also a new poster here but have been reading on here since 2005 or so. Comment when you have time. Enjoy the varied responses.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Dear DonaLeigh....huge HUGE hugs to you.

((((((((((DonaLeigh))))))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit