I didn't know where to say Hi - so here I am

by rustonmyhalo 38 Replies latest jw friends

• rustonmyhalo
    rustonmyhalo

HI :) I don't know why I am always led back to JW's. Tonight I feel real confused. I was searching the internet to try to find some evidence that Jesus existed and that all religion is not just some great hoax. I have been reading this website http://home.inu.net/skeptic/ I ended up here ... at first i thought i was on a support of the watchtower site but after reading some threads, it seems many peoples eyes are opened. I now want to read all your threads but there are so many lol I am so curious to read what you have all learnt. I am an ex jw. 11 years now. I walked away still loving jehovah and still believing all that had ever been taught me but i walked away because of lies in the KH. Talking with you people will be the first time I have spoken to anyone in 11 years. I dont know what to believe anymore about the bible. My whole head is one big confusion. Anyway - hi everyone.

• noni1974
    noni1974

Hello.

• rustonmyhalo
    rustonmyhalo

hi noni ty

• Priest73
    Priest73

Well hello there rusty.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Hello and welcome to JWD!

momz

• rustonmyhalo
    rustonmyhalo

hi priest hi mom - sorry for a delayed reply = its late here and im just reading threads - fascinating that theres a world of x jw's here. I dont feel so alone.

• ataloa
    ataloa

Hi rustonmyhalo and welcome. I love your name.

11 years? That's a long time to keep it in. Glad you found this board. I'm fairly new too, and look forward to hearing your story. After reading this board, you still won't know what to believe about the bible, but you will get a lot of different viewpoints and that's a good thing.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

You aren't alone. There's more and more of us here everyday. You'll get great support here.

momz

• Carlos_Helms
    Carlos_Helms

Welcome, Rust.

Tell us about yourself!

Carlos

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome to this site of unconditional love. Great to have you here

Mouthy

Share this

Google+