I didn't know where to say Hi - so here I am

by rustonmyhalo 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Its great you found this place, it has helped us all.

I can't blame you for being angry at being called a liar when the cold truth was in plain view.

hope4others

• song19
    song19

Welcome! Always glad to see new ones join in!!

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

WOW ! Hey Rusty!! Jump right in, the water's fine! Gee I love this place, always someone new to learn about and hear what they have to say. We are all ears here, and what's more, you will learn alot!!

NMG

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Welcome to JWD!

• rustonmyhalo
    rustonmyhalo

The borg - love it lol I do think God is in our hearts - I am off the conclusion that there is no truth in religion. Everything i learn is that the bible has been constantly added too - to suit the illuminati/freemason agenda. I was reading somewhere that JW was started by freemason as a way to take control of more people - the rutherford? i think it was him - is buried under a pyramid and the all seeing eye ... a part of me knew this too be truth and a part of me that has JW fear in me - wanted to say NOOO. I couldnt speak to the people on the forum about this because I didnt want anyone to know i had been one - I couldnt say how i felt or question this. I have felt that i have had no where to ask my questions and explore the things i have learnt - people who have not been JW can never understand - I constantly mourn the loss of the goodness of JW people - sometimes i long to have someone just tell me what to believe - just like in my old jw days hahahaha but then i am so grateful that i have the peace to explore for myself. God showed me he is real - he answered my most vital prayer - an i can never deny him and over the last few years of reading all this stuff on the NWO and how they have operated within religion - and then finding other x jw who feel as i do - i believe that I will be satisfied with God being in my heart and not within four walls or some man made doctrine. I dont want to keep searching for truth - I want to find truth in my heart and in my own life. I dont want to be frightened of end times and armageddon and god not loving me because I cant find four walls. Hope i make sense. jw is a head screw.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Welcome to the board!

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Welcome!!!

Watch out for that Halo-mine got soooo rusty, it disintegrated years ago! LOL

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

welcome to the board

• penny2
    penny2

Welcome rustonmyhalo!!!

fascinating that theres a world of x jw's here

And we're in Australia as well. Most are in the eastern states but I'm in South Australia. One of our Sydney posters has his own website - www.jwfacts.com which is helpful for anyone wanting to make sense of JW related issues.

So welcome and glad you're here.

penny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit