Would 1 million dollars help you and how?

by Junction-Guy 62 Replies latest jw friends

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

And Dawg, Not all KY women are ugly, some of them are real pretty.

if you over look the missing teeth, baby on the hip, and the beer gutt, and the shot gun in their hand. but other than that they are very friendly folk.

Amanda

take it from a KY gal, for the most part of her life

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

My grandmother on Mom's side was a Kentucky girl. She wasn't ugly. At least KNoxville will give great dental care to the less fortunate. You can't say that for Michigan. You have teeth problems here? They'll pull them for you for $15. At least none of mine need pulling. I just need cleaning and minor fillings.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

The Judds are Kentucky girls. I think you don't get any prettier than the Judds.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I used to have a hat like Junction Guy's, and if I had a million bucks I'd buy another. It would protect me from getting another bad sunburn on the back of my neck. ouch!

I'd also pay off my mortgage, quit my job and freelance part time. I'd also spend more time in community activities.

I'd also buy Rocco a big new cage made of stainless steel.

W

• shamus100
    shamus100

Why wish your life away?

Life is like a box of .... hey, that's already been used before. Sorry. I got nothing!

• HSS1971
    HSS1971

Hey only $9000 would help me buy a dump truck. Which would help me get $300 per day. I'd be willing to pay it back in time. Forget the 1 million dollars. I'd kill myself with a million dollars.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If I had that kind of money, I could reduce my work to part time while taking classes in college to learn a better job. And I could afford to take the time and learn to create, rather than just produce, value--much to the chagrin of the Washtowel.

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

I could buy some land and start a Permaculture farm.

Dave

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I would pay off my house, buy a Buick Enclave, buy a business and send my kids to college.

But it sounds like Ed McMahon needs a million dollars these days too.

momz

• iceguy
    iceguy

If I had a million dollars I'd do 2 chicks at a time...I figure 2 chicks would do a guy like me at the same time if I had a million dollars. :P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit