I Really, Really Want a Baby...

by cognac 68 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Let's not talk about the dumb as a stick comment.

Oh come on, twas in jest, mostly.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Cog,

You just went thru some major adustments. Just a week or so ago, you were talking about maybe having to leave. You were scared to death.

Don't you think you need to give it some time, and make sure this isn't the "calm before the storm"? The jw issue may be lurking, or just simmering right now. Don't you want to make sure before you bring a child into what could be an explosive situation?

That's just my 2 cents.......

shelley

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

BABYS????????????????????? My Husband would say Hell No and I agree.

Cognac---You can have as many as you want.

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Besty has asked me for your exact address?

Naughty Besty. In his dreams...

• seawolf
    seawolf

Am I too late to throw my hat into the "getting cognac pregnant" ring?

• sf
    sf

I feel sorrow secretly that my daughter was born into my family. I feel great sorrow that I was born into my parents family. Be sure cog, that you know what you are doing here. We shouldn't have babies simply because WE really want them. God knows they didn't ask to be born to us. sKally

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Well...when I was ready, I was ready. And in the end my kids are MINE save for that ONE SPERM that was contributed towards them. So I vote go ahead and have one. Seriously...if you dont it will be bugging you because you want one.

You are a bright lady...you can figure this out and Im quite sure you understand they arent part time hobbies and take up a lot of time! (space, sleep, energy, money....wipies.... LOL!)

LD

• Evidently
    Evidently
    one could swim by

All it takes is for one to get past the goalie!!!!!

Seriously, I would wait until things calm down a little......trust me, you're gonna want your family to help you with the little rug rat once it's born, so make sure those relationships are at least cordial.

• hubert
    hubert

Seriously, I would wait until things calm down a little......trust me, you're gonna want your family to help you with the little rug rat once it's born, so make sure those relationships are at least cordial.

Best advice, IMHO.

Hubert

• flipper
    flipper

COGNAC- What CRAZYBLONDEB said and HUBERT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit