Some single older women in bad circumstances

by LongHairGal 53 Replies latest jw friends

• observador
    observador

This thing of waiting for Armageddon is not only for women.

I have known many more cases than I can count right now. One of the sisters in my Hall, hot, blue eyes, was waiting for a prince. Got an idiot; and both decided that wanted perfect kids in Paradise. Now, she's beyond the age to conceive any.

Another, outspoken, smart, hot as hell, must be still virgin, is waiting for Armagedon until this day.

And not to mention my brother: Recently kicked out of Bethel, 41, has never felt/smelled/tasted woman's stuff, no trade, has thrown out the window the best of his adult man's life.

Friends, if this religion is not a waste of time and energy, I don't know what it is.

Observador.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Sad but true observation.

• llbh
    llbh

True for women many women sadly and JW women in particular. Men do have to recognise the roles that women play and encourage them to aquire skills.

Contrast those places in the west like Scandanavia, with repressive regimes in the middle east. I know that a society that values and encourages all to be educated is a far better place to reside

Regards David

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Very sad. I agree.

At the least they should wake up to the falsehood of JWdom. If they don't, well maybe armageddon'll be here soon. Where is that guy?

• Layla33
    Layla33

I so understand your anger and frustration. I have a female cousin who is the same age as I am. She never married, has no plans to get married, never went to college, the most she has done is admin work. I am quite disgusted by the fact that the WTS does not see fit to make sure their aged are taken care of; with all their "not apart of the world". Armeggadon has not come and these people will be forced to face life in poverty.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..Saint Oompa..Halo 2..Question Mark 3Question Mark 3Question Mark 3....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

You know it never ceases to amaze me how women and men for that matter will throw away hard won freedoms for belief in crazy religions like the Witlesses.All through history people have had to fight for freeedoms many have given the ultimate sacrifice and yet in this day and age men and women will follow blindly the ravings of religious fanatics who think nothing of enslaving other human beings.

Not only do I find it amazing it makes me so angry. Liberty and freedom is what we all need not other so called leaders walking all over us and benefiting from all our years of hard slavery.

• mind my own
    mind my own

I'm with you Longhairgal!! What a horrible sitation to be in. I feel for these misguided women!

MMO

• still_in74
    still_in74
    it always saddened me to see so many hot women not having sex. What a waste! I really wish I could have helped them

Finally-free, your kind, altruistic, unselfish love for your sisters is heartwarming, if only I could help them all too!

As for this thread - I know so many in this boat. So many. Its exactly as you say - Pioneered, no men, waiting for Armageddon, spinsterhood.

• oompa
    oompa

Yeah OUTLAW....Saint Oompa....wish you could ask her mom for for yourself....since she is in heaven!.....oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit