What Kind of Phone Do You Use?

by minimus 39 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

My cell is a Razor from Motorola. Verizon has some new phones available. If you were to upgrade, what would you get? Are you satisfied with what you presently have?

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I have the Verizon LG enV. I love the flip open keyboard. So much faster to send text. Of course I paid $200 for it back in Feb & now you can get the same phone for $70!!!!

• Dagney
    Dagney

Finally upgraded after a couple years of being unable to make up my mind. I now have a blackberry Curve. Just getting used to it...but it is one powerful little thing.

• oompa
    oompa

uhhh mini...where you been dude........I have the apostaphone!.................oomps

and that is actually a 14.99 phone from wal-mart using cash only purchases to buy 1000 minute top up cards from Virgin Mobile.....and yeah....it happens to be my very first virgin....dammit..........oompa

• Priest73
    Priest73

Blackberry.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hubby and I have iPhones

We love them!

• DJK
    DJK

I have a phobia of phones, all phones. I use one if I absolutely have to.

Weird don't you think? That's something not many people know about me.

• minimus
    minimus

DJK, are you afraid of getting cancer?

• DJK
    DJK
    DJK, are you afraid of getting cancer?

No, not even afraid of lightning. It's the inevitble void of silence reached when you have said all you have to say, that's when I panic.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have a standard electronic that plugs into the wall. Cheaper, no surprises on my bill, and no worry about its going out if the lights go out. Nor do I have to worry about keeping it charged.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit