What Kind of Phone Do You Use?

by minimus 39 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

MrsJones - I've heard those iPhones are fantastic - not available in SA yet...but I know they are coming very soon - seen a couple of ads.

I currently use a lil Nokia 6300.

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

I cant wait for the iphone - I heard yesterday that it is being launched here soon. I currently alternate between a Sony Ericsson W180 and a Nokia N70 (such a guy's phone - I hate it!!!)

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

I have the Verizon LG enV, also. I would rather text then talk most of the time. Plus it came in my favorite color.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

HTC Mogul flashed to Cricket (can't beat unlimited Internet for 6 bucks a month. Hell I can watch pr0n from work on my phone! I will admit though my phone was expensive.

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

My 14 year old daughter gets embarassed when i pull my phone out. It's an old one of hers, i don't even know the make. Camera? Video? Bluetooth? Internet?

For me a phone is for phoning people.

Paul

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I have the cheap ass {$59} Motorola C118 which I rarely turn on....I get $30 dollars credit top up which may last three or four months...it's mainly for emergencies......OKAY I HAVE NO DAMN FRIENDS OKAY.....ARE YOU ALL HAPPY NOW!!!

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

I currently have a cheap POS LG flip phone. It does have blue tooth, but nothing else. When my contract is up in a couple of months, I'm going to try and get the wife and I smart phones...I like the Palm Treo. I was thinking about a blackberry, but my step daughter works for Assurion - they do the warranty stuff for most of the big providers. She says they see alot of blackberry phones with service issues that are sent back for repair. They don't get near as many of the Palm phones or the Motorola smart phones back. My wife currently has a Razor, but since she's on the road alot (she's flying to NC tomorrow) she wants to have email access and stuff. She thinks her boss will pay for her data plan, so it might work out.

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

I want an apostaphone too. I'm getting one as soon as they come with an interface as awesome and god-inspired as my iPhone.

• Warlock
    Warlock

I have no fing idea.

Warlock

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I use a cell phone

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit