by minimus 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
  • momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I'm getting an apostaphone like oompa.

momz

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I use the Motorola Krazor and I like it.

Simplicity and great reception.

• minimus
    minimus

Krazor?

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Moto Krazr. I've had it for over a year and love it. I'll keep loving it until I buy the new iPhone.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

US Cellular LG with camera, GPS, heat seeking missle and tazer options.

It has an accessory that, when I plug it into my cigarette lighter in my car, the phone becomes a solar collector, powers my vehicle and gives me over 238 mpg on trips of less than an hour on days with a maximum of 28% cloud cover.

The belt clip converts into a survival tool complete with a fire starter, small fly rod and an 18" machete/saw, depending on which side of the blade you use.

The faux leather carrying case folds out into an inflatable kayak capable of handling up to Class IV rapids. I didn't get the additional sail option as it was another $29.95 and of limited use to me.

I did have a bit of a problem learning the commands, and while trying to put thge phone in "vibrate" mode at one point, I inadvertently fired off the heat seeking missle, taking out the local cell tower and interrupting phone service in my area for 86 hours.

I got my girlfriend the same model only with the "Super Vibrate" feature. I couldn't believe how happy she was with it!

S4

• minimus
    minimus

oh Seeker.

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

Campbell's

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

My phone is close to the blackberry patch.

Hill

• Honesty
    Honesty

Who needs a phone when you've mastered telepathy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit