Are Witnesses Sexually Normal?

by minimus 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Casper
    Casper

I was 28 when I became a witness... I had already "Been there and Done that".......

So when I learned what the rules were... I was shocked.. so, NO, I don't think they are normal in their thinking on sex.

Velvet....I had to look that up...

Cas

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Whew I just edited my post, I don't want you to think I am mean and kinky or anything well I am not mean in the least by I might be the other word.

I really think the JW religion drove me to it. Seriously I think that I was so tired of the men being in control and women in subjection that I really liked the idea of Power exchange with the woman in control. So regarding the title of this Topic thread, I think that Witness religion can lead you to explore things that they don't think are normal. Or it can totally suppress you sexually.

Well too much information I am sure but I often have wondered if others who have left the JW religion felt that it affected them sexually and they became more adventurous in exploring things outside of the Box.

Dinah I am relieved I am not the only one into alternative "things" LOL

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yes in a Jeffery Dahmer and Hitler's love child normal......I don't want to talk about this topic.....................

• dinah
    dinah
    outside of the Box

was that a pun, Velvet?

You don't sound kinky, you just sound more human.

• Casper
    Casper

Whew I just edited my post, I don't want you to think I am mean and kinky or anything well I am not mean in the least by I might be the other word.

Velvet... Your secret is safe with us... Just Kidding... !!!

I tried my best to follow all the rules, after I faded... It was wonderful to go back to my "Normal" way of life... without the guilt.

Cas

• dinah
    dinah

Oh Gawd,

Did Ninja get ambushed in the basement/dungeon? He was going to get answers for us, but I guess he's been detained.

• minimus
    minimus

When Witnesses talk about sexual matters, it's always in conjunction with rules and regulations----from the elders point of view.

• flipper
    flipper

Jehovah's Witnesses view of sex is TOTALLY abby-normal. They are so stunted they don't even realize they have sexual organs

• magoo
    magoo
    Yes in a Jeffery Dahmer and Hitler's love child

.........dahmer & hitler had a child together?

magoo

• oompa
    oompa

I have a feeling that there a lot of dubs like me.....nearly a freakin sex addict! With all the rules and can'ts and don's.....sooooo unbelievably suffocating....those life sucking, fun killing ba$tards!!!!!!!!!

It almost forces you to pour yourself into something that can feel incredible every time.......and that is ALLOWED by WT....I mean hell, what else was there???????.........oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit