Are Witnesses Sexually Normal?

by minimus 73 Replies latest jw friends

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    My question is, are JWs actually "normal" from a "worldly" standard or are they abnormal?

Horrendously abnormal, once a "worldly" person learns more and more about their beliefs without holding a desire to convert.

They only use their words wisely around "worldly" to give the appearance of being normal and justified at that.

People can make up their own minds about sex and what kinds of sex they enjoy (adult-adult I am referring to). Having to live every breathing thought about your next orgasm or lack thereof with regard to others' standards (WT here) is the complete opposite of normal!

They probably write exactly what they don't want to think about is going on when ppl leave the kh's, and then go relieve themself of that stress with a towel nearby. That's a worldy P.O.V. for ya.

• New light for you
    New light for you

I know i'm on this topic today... but to start making everything NOT normal... we have PUBLIC TALKS that EXPLICITLY talk about sex, using all the "CORRECT" language, with the lovely babies and young children in the audience.

We had a sunday talk like this recently. I sat down, came in a few min. late, and the brother says "BOYS HAVE A PENIS AND GIRLS HAVE A VULVA" ... then he went into detail about how sex is, sex works and even told the audience "you know when i started teaching my sun about sex? the day he came home from the hospital!!!"

YES, i'm NOT exaggerating, word for word. poor 13year old son almost died in the audience.

I asked my 8 year old daughter that night if she ever hears the word "penis". she said "only at the meetings".

• minimus
    minimus

New light, see? The meetings ARE educational!

• kzjw
    kzjw

As one who really liked sex before I got married to my JW wife, let me tell you how much they stifle anything good about sex!

Year 1: It's all great, I have the mate who wants to explore her desires...Years 2-4; she begins study, we're still cruisin' sexually, but I notice her interest declining(too many hours @ work, so I thought) Year 5-7; the decline of me getting any oral, because she's uncomfortable with it(I love you anyway, here's some oral4u) Year 8-12; "Oh, don't do that it's wrong" -- "You're bad" Year 13-present; "No, I just can't -- It's not the WT..."

I've had dry D&*% for the last 9 years of my marriage, though I've had some offers & remained true, it sure as hell ain't easy! I'm getting to old to be missionary only, so yeah JW's are exteremely abnormal when it comes to sex. They use thier twisted scriptures out of context, ignore the Song of Solomon and can lie to thier partners about the reasons why they can't or won't, because it's OK to lie to keep your spritual integrity. Jackasses!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit