Are Witnesses Sexually Normal?

by minimus 73 Replies latest jw friends

• dinah
    dinah
    I was told by a df'd boyfriend that I could never be a jw because I liked sex too much...he never went back either

Maybe THAT'S what keeps us from going back?? LOL

I had NEVER seem a JW boy that I was seriously attracted to. If he was on the fringes, he might would do. It just seemed like sex would be so "formal".

• White Dove
    White Dove

I was so repressed but sex hungry while in. I was very messed up and confused sexually. Now? Maybe. How else does a pretty woman go for years and years at a time without anyone? I must be messed up somehow. Not sure how, though.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

When I was 30, this gorgeous and a bit on the naughty-for-a-jw side kid that was 19, decided he had a crush on me. He used to flirt with me and I secretly loved it.

• Casper
    Casper

I had been married before, for 10 years, so when I married my second Husband, he was a witness and a "Virgin"....!!!

I tell you right now.... I would -NEVER- marry a virgin again, (and I didn't..lol). To borrow Dinah's phrase. "Bless his heart",

he didn't have a clue... very frustrating...

Thanks Velvet...

Cas

• oompa
    oompa
    White Dove:

(I'm no whore, either.)

awwww dammit! and I think you are only a few hours away from my beach house........again.....dammit.....guess I may need to work on getting this new moral compass working!.......oomps

• dinah
    dinah

Hey Casp, we all needed teachers. I was a virgin once myself.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Oh, morals shmorals! Their brand of morals is boring!

• oompa
    oompa

sign me up for class ladies!.....I can be a good teacher....but equally good student.....you may have to put me in time out some!.....oompa

• Casper
    Casper

Well, he got "Taught"...lol

I guess I never really gave it a thought, talking about sexual things seemed so taboo, so when I realized the situation, it kinda threw me...

He was a Sweetheart tho, and I was very patient...

Cas

edited to add....

After being married and "experienced" I really didn't feel comfortable being the teacher.

Just my feelings on it...

• ninja
    ninja

shut up witness women...lie back and think of the kingdom....and keep stroking the snakes...(or worms in my case)....he he

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit