Who are the true worshippers of God?

by AGuest 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Hehehehehehehehehe...

Now if I were god, I would make sure that the book I inspired to guide people of good heart who wanted to follow my way was nice and definative.

It might read more like a legal contract than the King James at times, and I might go to the length of having a word and letter count at the end of each chapter, and having a glossery of terms and an index all as part of the 'cannon' (hehehe... get Paul to do the index... serve the silly sod right).

Doing this would avoid voyages of scriptual speculation such as we see here.

But god DIDN'T do that, did it?

So, that means;

a) god is being deliberately obscure, which is odd for an entity supposed to be loving and caring, as this obscurity, by definition, can result in harm to those it is meant to love and care for, or

b) god is imperfect, which is kind of disappointing but does explain why female hyenas have to give birth through their urinary tract, which runs through their massively enlarged (so big that people thought hyenas were hemaphrodites for centuries) clitoris, along with all the other cases of creative incompetance, and a strong case based on the Bible for MPD on top of the ordinary imperfection, or

c) god doesn't exist, and the Bible is a collection of books written by a variety of whack jobs with different motives and beliefs that really only share a general theme and a leatherette binding, and that this uninspiredhas been the source book for attrocity, ignorance, bigotry, intolerance, and pointless speculation by the latest generation of whack jobs as to precise meaning that is irresolvable as there is none.

Sorry Shelby and Rex. I don't doubt that both of you are fundamentaly sincere and well intentioned. Maybe I am the one who is wrong, but it sure as hell don't look like it based on the evidence.

People living in glass paradigms shouldn't throw stones...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit