Who are the true worshippers of God?

by AGuest 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

>Dearest Gumby, peace to you (Luke 10:5)...
    Please know that we were not created in God's 'image'. Adam was created in God's image; we, however, were created in Adam's image. When God said "Let us make man", He meant the man Adam, and not 'mankind'.

Wait a minute, Shelby. We are not 'created in Adam's image'. We are offspring of Adam, bearing the same sin nature. Also, God foreknew and predestined all to occur as it has...or He is not God but some 'a god' as JWs like to portray Jesus, who is God the Son. Therefore He did mean 'mankind', knowing full well that we would fall from grace.
    There is no 'new creation' until the advent of Christ.

>animals as well as plants have the ability to be obedient... or disobedient... to God. For we all share one spirit, yes?

NO. Scripture clearly teaches that man has dominion over all creation and that did not change with the fall. Animals act on instinct and with the minor tricks that man can teach them. They do not know good or bad. They are not share any spirit with us, they have no immortal soul and scriptures teach that they are a lower creation.

>Just because they are 'dumb' and exist in different bodies does not mean they cannot... and do not... worship God.

Oh boy! Is that some divine revelation from your 'a god' Shelby? Does someone 'pass you the bottle' when you 'consult the spirits'? Where is your scriptural backing for this one! LOL

>They are, in fact, more obedient than we are, for the most part. We are not superior to them, but they were put in subjection to us so that we could CARE for them, just as a wife in subjection to a husband is to be cared for. We can use them for food, but we CANNOT abuse them.

So by your reasoning we are cannibals. Amazing Insight Ms. Prophetess!

>Also, please forgive my 'manner'... I do not intend to offend. It is just the way I have been directed to speak... to give the glory to my Father and my Lord, both of whom, by the way are not ONLY my Father and my Lord. I say this only in the manner of the Son of God, who referred to the Father as his God and [our] God, and Thomas, who referred to my Lord as HIS Lord. It is purely personal, that's all.

You are so transparent. You are in the same category as Watchman and Bibleman......
    Only you are calculating and not innocently nuts as they seem to be

>Lea... Kim... peace and GREAT love to you both, my beloved sisters.

Followers from the Great Prophetess Site?

>Julie... THANK YOU and peace to you! You continually make me quite 'happy'... and for that, I am indebted to you.

So are we, she sees through your little charade.

>Matthew 5:10, 11

Again, peace to you all!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

I don't think so. Is Jesus God, Shelby, just as He claimed to be?
    We who see through you are going to keep an eye on your attempts to gain a following, better go elsewhere if you want to recruit.
    Rex

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

Let's examine some of Shelby's rantings:

>They know that God... does NOT dwell in handmade temples. They also know that they have NO 'earthly' leaders, but instead have only ONE Leader... the Son of God... JAHESHUA (JAH saves) MISCHAJAH (anointed of JAH)... for there is only One WAY... to 'come to' the Father.

Jesus is just fine to use, no need to transliterate. He knows who we are praying to. BTW, the Apostles considered themselves leaders and encouraged the other believers to follow their examples...but also to test their teachings as the Bereans did. A leader is a true Christain leader if His teachings can be backed fully by scripture, without context twisting. However, he must also strive to keep error to a minimum because he will face stricter judgeemnt for his errors. Do you ever think about that, Shelby?

>John 14:6
    They know that NO man can save them, and so do not put their trust in ANY of 'earthling man'... but that there is only One... who can set them 'free'... the TRUTH... and the True Light that is a 'lamp' to their feet.

Wrong again, sweet Shelby. Jesus is still man, raised in His spiritual body and God-man in full deity at the right hand of God (Phil. 2.6-11). His body still bore the wounds before he ascended and scripture does not teach that this changed.

ASV Philippians 2:5-11
    5 Have this mind in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
    6 who, existing in the form of God, counted not the being on an equality with God a thing to be grasped,
    7 but emptied himself, taking the form of a servant, being made in the likeness of men;
    8 and being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, becoming obedient even unto death, yea, the death of the cross.
    9 Wherefore also God highly exalted him, and gave unto him the name which is above every name;
    10 that in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven and things on earth and things under the earth,
    11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

NIV John 20:27-31
    27 Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe."
    28 Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my God!"
    29 Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

NIV John 1:16-19
    16 From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.
    17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
    18 No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side, has made him known.
    19 Now this was John's testimony when the Jews of Jerusalem sent priests and Levites to ask him who he was.

>They know that this Way, this Truth and this Life... is the 'door' by which any who wish to 'enter' into the kingdom must navigate, and that it is HIS 'voice' that they must listen to, hear... and obey... for such one speaks to his sheep... from the heavens... calls them BY NAME... just as my Father did with his servants Noah, Abraham, Moses, Samuel, Jonah, Jeremiah, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Paul, etc.,... and LEADS them himself. Thus, they need no other to 'lead' them, for HE is the "Fine Shepherd" who truly cares for the sheep. All others who come IN PLACE of him... are thieves... and plunderers... whose vocation is not to give their lives for the sheep as that One did... but the hand the sheep over to wolf... the 'wild beast'... to be snatched... and scattered.

If all that blather applies, then what does that make you (thieves..plunderers)?

>Such ones 'hear' the Master's voice... NOT with ears of flesh, but with ears... of SPIRIT... founded on FAITH. Rather than dismiss what is 'heard' as folly, or delusion, or demons... they exercise faith and obey that voice (and no, it does not tell them to 'do' demonic, wicked, evil or harmful things... to anyone... including themselves!)

Could that 'spirit' tell one to preach a false gospel that is couched in Christian words with a gentle 'twist' that misleads others?

>God is SPIRIT, dear ones, as is my Lord. [They] are NOT 'flesh with its blood', although at one time my Lord did walk in the flesh as we have it. SinFUL flesh.

No, nothing sinful about Jesus' flesh. He was fathered by the Holy Spirit and perfect, thereby becoming the 'New Adam', a propitiatary sacrifice for our sins when he did His work on the cross.

>And since God 'does not look at the outward appearance' of a man, but considers what is the HEART of a man, his SPIRIT, what is INSIDE... it is to the benefit of such ones to cleanse the INSIDE of the [vessel], before being concerned with the state of the outside of it.

Better check your Bible. The Holy Spirit, He does this cleansing and it is not complete until we get to glory.

>Such ones learn then, that to please God... they must rid themselves of HYPOCRISY, HATRED... and DECEIT. They must cleanse their hearts.

"We are saved by grace through faith and not works, lest no man boast" Eph. 2.8,9.
    James clearly teaches in his epistle that our works are an evidence of our faith, as does Paul throughout the book of Romans. Really, Shelby, you need to buy some decent commentaries, especially on the book of Romans if you want to learn Biblical theology. Even a good study Bible would help.
    Ah, but I forgot, teaching scripture would cut down on your extra-biblical revelations, eh? LOL

>And simply attending meetings, and going out in service, and saying mass, and mumbling hail marys... will not suffice. All such things are a 'form of godly devotion'... but proves false to its power.

No, all are traditions. God does however wants us to worship Him and when we do it in groups we feed off the power within one another. The source of that power is God Himself for "all sin and fall short of God's glory" and "the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord".
    We gain that power by grace through faith and not of our own works!

>Where can you find such ones? The recorded words of my Lord tells us:
    "For where the body is... there the [flesh eating flying creatures] gather."

That's a twist on Luke 21. This is speaking of our Lord's return and tells us why we are not to believe false prophets (Luke 21.8).

>ay you have ears to hear what the Spirit says... and if you are wishing, thirsting and hearing, may you also receive the invitation of the Spirit and the Bride, who KEEP saying:
    "Come! Take "life's water"... free!"

Actually, the Bible teaches that we are called by God and would not do so on our own. Have you ever even read Romans, Shelby? This particular event occurs in Revelation and after the elect are taken there.

>A true servant to the Household of God, Israel, and true slave of Christ,

Yeah, right.
    Here's my last question and it's for extra credit. What three persons of the trinity can you find working on creation?

ASV Genesis 1:1-3
    1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
    2 And the earth was waste and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep: and the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
    3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

KJV John 1:1-3
    1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    2 The same was in the beginning with God.
    3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Have a nice day!
    Rex

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Rex... my peace remains.

Since you do not have FAITH to 'hear' what the Spirit says, may I share with you what is 'written'? Thank you.

Wait a minute, Shelby. We are not 'created in Adam's image'.
    1 Corinthians 15:47-49

Jesus, who is God the Son.
    John 14:28

There is no 'new creation' until the advent of Christ.
    2 Corinthians 5:17
    John 6:56
    Romans 8:9-11

Shelby: "For we all share one spirit, yes?" Rex: NO.
    Eccelesiastes 3:19

Animals act on instinct and with the minor tricks that man can teach them. They do not know good or bad. They are not share any spirit with us, they have no immortal soul and scriptures teach that they are a lower creation.
    Job 39:9 (Actually, ALL of Job 39)
    Job 41:3, 4

Shelby: Just because they are 'dumb' and exist in different bodies does not mean they cannot... and do not... worship God.

Rex: Oh boy! Is that some divine revelation from your 'a god' Shelby?

See citations from Job, above, please.

Shelby: We can use them for food, but we CANNOT abuse them.

Rex: So by your reasoning we are cannibals.

Genesis 1:29; 9:3

You are so transparent.
    John 1:47
    Luke 8:17
    Hebrews 4:12, 13
    John 1:14
    Revelation 19:13

Followers from the Great Prophetess Site?
    I have told you... I am a 'good-for-nothing-slave'... doing nothing worthy of glory, but only that which I OUGHT to have done.

Shelby: Julie... THANK YOU and peace to you! You continually make me quite 'happy'... and for that, I am indebted to you.

Rex: So are we, she sees through your little charade.

As do you, Rex, yes? You and Julie 'see' eye to eye, yes? Okay, so be it. You are 'right'... and I... and 'wrong'. No matter to me, really.

But again, I refer you to:

Matthew 5:10, 11

And PRAY that you 'hear'... and get the 'sense' of it!

Shelby: Again, peace to you all! Your servant and a slave of Christ...

Rex: I don't think so. Is Jesus God, Shelby, just as He claimed to be? We who see through you are going to keep an eye on your attempts to gain a following, better go elsewhere if you want to recruit.

So, you 'see', do you, Rex? Hmmmm...

Matthew 15:14
    Revelation 3:17

Jesus is just fine to use, no need to transliterate. He knows who we are praying to. BTW, the Apostles considered themselves leaders and encouraged the other believers to follow their examples...

I do not 'follow' the Apostles, dear Rex.

Matthew 23:10
    1 Corinthians 3:5, 6

...but also to test their teachings as the Bereans did.

The Bereoans 'tested' the inspired expression... as they were supposed to do. However, it is not us that lead one another, Rex. For he who wishes to be the GREATEST among us, must be the LEAST... and the SERVANT of all others.

Wrong again, sweet Shelby. Jesus is still man, raised in His spiritual body...

Thus, he is no longer 'earthling' man, Rex, but a SPIRIT.

John 4:24
    2 Corinthians 3:17

... Phil. 2.6-11).

May I invite you to read it again? Thank you.

His body still bore the wounds before he ascended and scripture does not teach that this changed.

No, but what is 'written' by the Apostles, Mark and Luke show that he was not raised up in the SAME body, for the body which was 'sowed'... was 'changed'. That is why Mary, et al., didn't recognize him. A fleshly body is only a VESSEL, Rex. My Lord could put his spirit in ANY vessel he chose... and he does just that. ALL spirit creatures can.

Oh, and notice that you quote Philippians 2:9:

9 Wherefore also God highly exalted him, and gave unto him the name which is above every name...

Funny... God... 'gave HIM'... hmmmmm....

NIV John 20:27-31
    27 Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side...

Indeed, it was flesh. See response above regarding the 'vessel'. Thank you.

If all that blather applies, then what does that make you (thieves..plunderers)?

SIGH! Nothing more than a slave. I have not been 'hired', in that I receive no 'pay'. I volunteered. Enlisted.
    Voluntarily. He did not make me a slave; I have become one, out of gratitude.

Could that 'spirit' tell one to preach a false gospel that is couched in Christian words with a gentle 'twist' that misleads others?

No, that THAT spirit. For is it the spirit of Truth. Take care, Rex. Blasphemy is a serious transgression.

No, nothing sinful about Jesus' flesh.

Romans 8:3

SinLESS flesh... does not 'die', dear one. It is not acquainted with sickness... nor death... for it is perfect and does not 'hold' such things within it. Yet, my Lord KNEW sickness... and death... by his flesh.

He was fathered by the Holy Spirit...

In the spirit, yes. But... 'mothered' by an IMPERFECT, FLESHLY woman. Whose FLESH, then, do you think he inherited? Since JAH is NOT flesh, he certainly didn't get it from Him.

... and perfect...

Uh, not quite. He 'became' perfect... due to his obedience, which he LEARNED... by the things he 'suffered'... in the flesh.

Hebrews 5:8, 9

Shelby: And since God 'does not look at the outward appearance' of a man, but considers what is the HEART of a man, his SPIRIT, what is INSIDE... it is to the benefit of such ones to cleanse the INSIDE of the [vessel], before being concerned with the state of the outside of it.

Rex: Better check your Bible. The Holy Spirit, He does this cleansing and it is not complete until we get to glory.

Agreed. Absolutely.

"We are saved by grace through faith and not works, lest no man boast" Eph. 2.8,9. -

Rex: James clearly teaches in his epistle that our works are an evidence of our faith, as does Paul throughout the book of Romans.

Indeed, we ARE saved by 'works'... but works of FAITH, rather than works of Law. And that is all I am doing, Rex... works of faith. I hear... by means of my faith... and I obey... by means of my faith... and so I speak... by means of my faith. Works... of faith.

Really, Shelby, you need to buy some decent commentaries,

One cannot 'buy' truth, dear Rex. I received 'free'. And so, I 'give'... free.

I forgot, teaching scripture would cut down on your extra-biblical revelations, eh? LOL

Actually, I think the FACT... that I am not a 'teacher' would play a part here. I am a servant and a slave, Rex. Israel HAS a 'teacher'... my Lord first... then holy spirit. Have you not read this and heard this?

Shelby: And simply attending meetings, and going out in service, and saying mass, and mumbling hail marys... will not suffice. All such things are a 'form of godly devotion'... but proves false to its power.

Rex: No, all are traditions. God does however wants us to worship Him and when we do it in groups we feed off the power within one another.

Actually, there only need be two or more for my Lord to be present, Rex. And God is 'looking' for those who worship Him... in SPIRIT. Tell me, what 'group' did John 'feed off' of when given the Revelation on Patmos?

We gain that power by grace through faith and not of our own works!

Agreed, however, by WORKS... of FAITH.

That's a twist on Luke 21. This is speaking of our Lord's return and tells us why we are not to believe false prophets (Luke 21.8)

I wholeheartedly agree and ADMONISH you not to listen to FALSE prophets.

Actually, the Bible teaches that we are called by God and would not do so on our own. Have you ever even read Romans, Shelby? This particular event occurs in Revelation and after the elect are taken there.

Yes, we are 'drawn' by God... and 'chosen' by Christ. That is because they are Light... and we are 'sons' of Light and so, like moths, are 'drawn' TO the Light.

John 8:12
    Genesis 1:3

Here's my last question and it's for extra credit. What three persons of the trinity can you find working on creation?

You 'stumped' ME, Rex. Personally, I prefer to rely on what was 'inspired'... over that which was not:

Genesis 1:1
    Isaiah 45:8
    Isaiah 43:7
    Psalm 148:1-5
    Psalm 33:6
    and there are MANY more...

Anyway, Rex...

Peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

Sorry Shelby,
    You missed the mark again. Too many scriptures and not enough scriptural interpretation. Anyone can post numerous generalized scripture pulled totally out of context in order to avoid answering specific questions. My word, you don't even rcognize similes and metaphors as such. You ignore the principle that scripture cannot contradict itself when you use single scripture exgesis.
    No matter though, you just demonstrated all of the above!
    Are we cannibals?
    Rex

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

Oh boy, I cannot let this go!

I'm sorry to be so blunt, Shelby. You are just so misrepresenting God's word that I suspect you are a genuine cultist bent on deception and making a name for yourself, despite all of your alleged humility.

>quote from me:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Animals act on instinct and with the minor tricks that man can teach them. They do not know good or bad. They are not share any spirit with us, they have no immortal soul and scriptures teach that they are a lower creation.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Shelby:
    >Job 39:9 (Actually, ALL of Job 39)
    Job 41:3, 4

Where???????What??????Instinct is the key word, God gave them that.

quote from me:
    >Shelby: Just because they are 'dumb' and exist in different bodies does not mean they cannot... and do not... worship God.

From Shelby:
    >See citations from Job, above, please.

What??????Where??????

Shelby: We can use them for food, but we CANNOT abuse them.

How do animals worship God, Shelby? Not in any literal sense does this occur, for man is a distinct and higher creation. I am sorely tempted to expose the rest of your post line by line but I have not yet acquired that much patience.
    Then you perpetuate the Gnostic heresy and deny the tranformation of Jesus as man and portray Him as spiritual only. Let's see, gnosticism, arianism and what other debunked heresies do you hold to?

One other thing my dear, are the H2O poster formerly known as Sis4Jah and Renee on other forums?
    Rex

• Quester
    Quester

I like SatanSpawn's reply the best!
    ROTFL!!
    Great pic, I saved it.
    Quester

• teejay
    teejay

Hi, Shelby, and Happy Holidays!

your bro,
    teej

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Teej... peace and happy Hanukkah, Xmas, New Year, Solstice, poultice, and whatever other 'holiday' you may 'celebrate', too!

Dearest Rex... peace to you and my apologies for taking so long to respond. For some reason, jw.com does not have the 'intrigue' for me that it had... and so I've been away for a bit (not that I am 'back', but just wanted to respond, if I may).

Sorry Shelby, you missed the mark again. Too many scriptures and not enough scriptural interpretation.
    Actually, Rex, while I did cite many Bible verses, not many of them were 'scripture'. Be that as it may, if you are who YOU are, and the Bible is, as you believe, God's WORD... what interpretation do you need from ME? Does not all interpretation belong to God? Why, then, do you not ask Him... rather that rely on me... for interpretation? No, I think it is you who has "missed the mark" on this one.

Anyone can post numerous generalized scripture pulled totally out of context in order to avoid answering specific questions.
    I posted scripture and verse that substantiated what I spoke to you. I purposefully did NOT interpret them... for that would have been just what you decry... MY interpretation. If you read them, though (yeah, right, sure), and yet did not 'get the sense' of them, am I to blame? Cannot your 'god' interpret them for you? Mine can... and did... by means of His Son.

Hebrews 1:2

My word, you don't even rcognize similes and metaphors as such.
    Well, okay... call me 'uneducated'. No matter; I've been called worse.

You ignore the principle that scripture cannot contradict itself when you use single scripture exgesis.
    Well, I would have to agree that 'scripture' cannot contradict itself; however, since I know the Bible not BE entirely 'scripture', and have read MANY verses that 'contradict' others, by means of the 'false stylus' of the copyists (i.e., translators), I think I have to disagree with your assumption, as YOU assume the entire Bible to be 'scripture'. Which is it not.

Are we cannibals?
    Well, let's see... according to the Encarta Dictionary, a cannibal is:

1. somebody who eats human flesh: somebody who eats human flesh, whether as food or as part of a religious ritual

2. animal that eats its own species: an animal that eats the flesh of other animals of the same species

So, based on that, I would have to say no... we are not 'cannibals'. You were speaking of those of 'us' that eat meat, though, weren't you?

Oh boy, I cannot let this go!
    Well, you CAN... but why would you want to?

I'm sorry to be so blunt, Shelby.
    I do not find you 'blunt'. Ignorant, yes. Blunt, no.

You are just so misrepresenting God's word that I suspect you are a genuine cultist bent on deception and making a name for yourself, despite all of your alleged humility.
    "Misrepresenting God's word..." No, I give the glory and credit to that One, as well as speak what he tells me. Now, if I gave such to myself or to another, or said something other than what he gave me to speak, indeed, I would be misrepresenting him. Oh, wait! You mean 'misrepresenting' the Bible?! Dear one, I think it is you that again is 'missing the mark'. I implore you, then: first, ascertain what... or rather who... in TRUTH... is God's Word... and then we will discuss who is 'misrepresenting' him. I'll wait for ya!

John 1:1; 1:14
    Revelation 19:13

"quote from me: 'Animals act on instinct and with the minor tricks that man can teach them.' Shelby: Job 39:9 (Actually, ALL of Job 39); Job 41:3, 4
    Your assertion of 'instinct' is simply support of a contrivance of 'earthling' man, to explain what they do not understand.

They do not know good or bad.
    You, then, have never owned a dog. Nor have you read research on primates. Nor have you read the account of Balaam's ass. Try both; see if you get a 'clearer' understanding of this issue.

They are not share any spirit with us, they have no immortal soul and scriptures teach that they are a lower creation.
    Okay, now who's REALLY missing the mark here? I showed where the Bible (God's WORD, according to you), says we have but one spirit, we and the beasts, and that we do not KNOW if they 'go' where we do when they die, AND... there is no 'superiority' of man over the beast. Yes? And yet... YOU say... ah, nevermind.

And in response to Job, you state:

Where???????What??????Instinct is the key word, God gave them that.
    Obviously, you read neither account. Go back and do so, and we will speak on this again. In the meantime, may I ask you: what would be the POINT in God giving "Leviathan" the ability to "make entreaties" to Him? And do you know what it means to MAKE entreaties, dear Rex?

"Shelby: Just because they are 'dumb' and exist in different bodies does not mean they cannot... and do not... worship God.
    Well, yeah. Were it not 'divine revelation', it would be something I myself contrived, yes? Me, imperfect flesh. And yet, I did not lie to you, but spoke truth. You DO know from whom 'truth' originates, don't you, Rex?

"From Shelby: See citations from Job, above, please." Rex:
    What??????Where??????
    A-b-o-v-e, Rex. As in stated PREVIOUSLY herein... and BEFORE this... yada, yada, yada...

"Shelby: We can use them for food, but we CANNOT abuse them."
    Your reading comprehension... or lack thereof... is showing, Rex. See the dictionary explanation for 'cannibal'... a-b-o-v-e... as in toward the beginning of this response, as in before this.

How do animals worship God, Shelby?
    In the same was we do/can, Rex.

Not in any literal sense does this occur, for man is a distinct and higher creation.
    Actually, you are in error. YOU apparently ascribe the 'form of worship' that 'earthling' man interprets as praying, going to church, singing hymns, knocking on doors, attending meetings, observing the Eucharist, etc. HOWEVER... God is a SPIRIT! And for HIM, those who 'worship' Him MUST 'worship' Him... in SPIRIT. And truth! Animals have spirits, Rex, and so can worship God through such spirit. And unlike HUMANS... animals don't lie, deceive, cheat, etc. But the PUREST form of worshipping God is done MORE by animals than by 'earthling' man. It is called... OBEDIENCE.

When my Father, who feeds the sparrows, sends out His call to His animal creation... they... for the MOST part... 'hear'... and obey. May I ask you, what brought Elijah food in the wilderness? WHO TOLD IT TO DO SO? And WHY did it do so? Try reading Revelation 19:17, which WAS inspired, Rex.

I am sorely tempted to expose the rest of your post line by line but I have not yet acquired that much patience.
    And how is that, Rex? Is not patience a 'fruit' of God's spirit? And if it is YOU that is a 'son' of God, do you not possess such spirit, or can at least ask and receive it? Why then do you not simply ASK for it... I mean, so that you can 'expose' me?

Luke 11:13

Then you perpetuate the Gnostic heresy and deny the tranformation of Jesus as man and portray Him as spiritual only.
    Again, you miss the mark. Indeed, my Lord was... and IS a man. First, in the flesh; last in the spirit. He is no longer flesh with its blood, for such flesh was 'sown in corruption' and 'raised up in incorruption.' It was sown a physical body and raised up a spiritual one. And a SPIRIT body can 'possess' any physical vessel it chooses. Indeed, if DEMONS can do it, how is the One who has 'all authority in heaven and on earth', UNABLE to do it?

Let's see, gnosticism, arianism and what other debunked heresies do you hold to?
    I do not know from 'arianism' (will look it up, though), but 'gnosticism' is based on knowledge, and the belief the knowledge is what leads to life. To the contrary, I know that eating the 'tree of knowledge of good and bad' is what led to DEATH... and I have no part with such one. Rather, I 'eat' from the Tree... of LIFE. And it is 'knowing' THAT One... and by connection... knowing GOD... that I live... and will yet live. Incorruptibly and eternally.

One other thing my dear, are the H2O poster formerly known as Sis4Jah and Renee on other forums?
    I do not know of whom you speak, Rex. Truthfully. I remember seeing the first one post, but cannot recall the latter one at all. But neither are me, nor do I know either of them... personally or otherwise.

My peace remains...

Your servant, and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• JUSTAMOM
    JUSTAMOM

Amen my sista:

Hows it goin????

For anyone that may be lurking or new here that is asking, seeking, or seeing that what they have been taught their whole life inside the organization is starting to crumble.

They (the WTBS) call themselves "the truth." The ONLY VISIBLE way to Jehovah.
    You have been misled!!!

There is only ONE truth, YES. But it is HE, the Christ that we must turn to to lead us as our shephard.
    Pray for holy spirit to come upon you to lead you and teach you.
    Truth doesn't keep changing as do doctrines of the WTBS.

Entering into the new covenant and coming into union with our Lord is not JUST for 144,000, it is for ANYONE. John 6:48-58
    As ALL of Israel were in the covenant, but AMONG them were the priests. If you want to "live forever" (have life in yourselves) as the WT promises then you MUST "eat the flesh of the son of man and drink his blood." John 6:53

By continuing to "load down the flock" with heavy burdens and laws that THEY themselves make and refuse to carry.......
    and prophecy continually dates, times and seasons that do not come true.....
    by "shutting up the kingdom" by not allowing sheep to enter the covenant by eating AND DRINKING.....
    by NOT showing the TRUE identifying mark of LOVE......
    by JUDGING, not showing MERCY, COMPASSION or FORGIVENESS......

They make themselves "Pharisees" that have hearts that are "white washed graves" and inside "dead mens bones."

EZEKIEL 34 and JEREMIAH 23

They make themselves "false Prophets" that are "blind guides."

May you have peace and blessings
    JUST A MOM (Kim)

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

SJ,

You glorify yourself, you highlight your piety, your connection with God, your position of confidence with God.

You would do well as a televangelist!

Truly, you should consider this vocation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit