Who are the true worshippers of God?

by AGuest 40 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you all have peace! (Yes, I know I am starting a new thread when one already exists, but most of you know me by now...)

The 'true' worshippers of God are those that worship Him... in SPIRIT... and in TRUTH. That means that they do not worship Him based on what they can see, hear, touch, taste, smell and feel with their FLESH, but that which they see, hear, touch, taste and smell... with their SPIRIT... through Christ, the Truth (John 14:6).

It means that rather than keeping their eyes on the things SEEN... the things of THIS world, whether they be churches, or mosques, or monasteries, or cathedrals... and those who 'gather' and 'worship' in them.... they keep their spiritual 'eyes' on the things 'unseen' (by the flesh)... and allow HIM... to come into THEM... and made His abode in THEM... through Christ... and thus they ARE the 'church' or 'temple' of God... for God, through Christ, dwells IN them.

1 Corinthians 3:16
    Romans 8:9
    John 14:23

They know that God... does NOT dwell in handmade temples. They also know that they have NO 'earthly' leaders, but instead have only ONE Leader... the Son of God... JAHESHUA (JAH saves) MISCHAJAH (anointed of JAH)... for there is only One WAY... to 'come to' the Father.

John 14:6

They know that NO man can save them, and so do not put their trust in ANY of 'earthling man'... but that there is only One... who can set them 'free'... the TRUTH... and the True Light that is a 'lamp' to their feet.

John 8:32, 36
    John 8:12
    John 1:14; 1:1
    Psalm 119:105

They know that this Way, this Truth and this Life... is the 'door' by which any who wish to 'enter' into the kingdom must navigate, and that it is HIS 'voice' that they must listen to, hear... and obey... for such one speaks to his sheep... from the heavens... calls them BY NAME... just as my Father did with his servants Noah, Abraham, Moses, Samuel, Jonah, Jeremiah, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Paul, etc.,... and LEADS them himself. Thus, they need no other to 'lead' them, for HE is the "Fine Shepherd" who truly cares for the sheep. All others who come IN PLACE of him... are thieves... and plunderers... whose vocation is not to give their lives for the sheep as that One did... but the hand the sheep over to wolf... the 'wild beast'... to be snatched... and scattered.

John 1:10-15, 27
    Hebrews 12:25

Such ones 'hear' the Master's voice... NOT with ears of flesh, but with ears... of SPIRIT... founded on FAITH. Rather than dismiss what is 'heard' as folly, or delusion, or demons... they exercise faith and obey that voice (and no, it does not tell them to 'do' demonic, wicked, evil or harmful things... to anyone... including themselves!)

God is SPIRIT, dear ones, as is my Lord. [They] are NOT 'flesh with its blood', although at one time my Lord did walk in the flesh as we have it. SinFUL flesh. But by his obedience, his spirit was 'made perfect'.

Romans 8:9
    Hebrews 5:8, 9

And since God 'does not look at the outward appearance' of a man, but considers what is the HEART of a man, his SPIRIT, what is INSIDE... it is to the benefit of such ones to cleanse the INSIDE of the [vessel], before being concerned with the state of the outside of it.
    Such ones learn then, that to please God... they must rid themselves of HYPOCRISY, HATRED... and DECEIT. They must cleanse their hearts. And simply attending meetings, and going out in service, and saying mass, and mumbling hail marys... will not suffice. All such things are a 'form of godly devotion'... but proves false to its power.

Where can you find such ones? The recorded words of my Lord tells us:

"For where the body is... there the [flesh eating flying creatures] gather."

May you have ears to hear what the Spirit says... and if you are wishing, thirsting and hearing, may you also receive the invitation of the Spirit and the Bride, who KEEP saying:

"Come! Take "life's water"... free!"

A true servant to the Household of God, Israel, and true slave of Christ,

SJ

• Celtic
    Celtic

You kind of put me off though, ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm'mmmmm'mmmm'mm ...

peace

celtic

• SatanSpawn
  • JT
    JT

AGuest

Just a suggestion- you may want to be careful about rolling out a ton of bible text- the reason is simple- most here have for years had bible text shoved down our throats and the accompanying explanations of those text as to what they mean and how they are to be understood
    and for a lot of folks - they have come to the realization that despite your best effort you are merely giving your opinion-

and for many it is a serious turn-off

personally when i see page after page of bible text in a debate forum it is such a turn off- but there are others who may enjoy reading 65-100 lines of bible text.

preaching to folks on a debate forum like this is truly a turn-off for many.

just my 2

• celebrate
    celebrate

A Guest: I have to agree with JT, too much scripture is a turn off. Every Christian religion uses scripture to prove their particular point, often in direct contradiction to another Christian religion's interpretation. Scripture was used to prove the world would end in 1975, or that womam brought original sin into the world, or that slavery was right, or that beating children was right.

Too much scripture, too little love.

celebrate

• joelbear
    joelbear

I'm not sure, but I am pretty confident that the true worshippers of god don't go around announcing I am a true servant and I am a true slave of Christ all the time.

If I recall, Jesus condemned the Pharisees and those who prayed in public, basically saying look at me look at me, I'm a servant of god.

No, the true servants of god, if they exist, move silently and humbly among us doing good works out of their love for god and neighbor and having no need to bring attention to themselves constantly.

God knows they are there, the rest of us probably don't notice them much. We are too distracted by all the people yelling, I have the truth!!!, I know the truth!!!, I'm a Christian!!!!, blah blah blah.

Joel

• Sirona
    Sirona

Not just Christians worship God. It annoys me that some think that theirs is the only way.

Aguest: please consider the information in the website shown below.

Sirona

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi Guest,

First give us some proof there is a God to worship, except some vague feelings in the pit of our stomach.

You say the flesh is sinful, who made our flesh? Don't animals suffer the same effects of sin as humans? What sin did they committ?

Are you the only one who has God's favor?

Just some more of my questions.

Ken P.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

If Jehovah is lord god of armies, who is lord god of leggies?

Come to that, there must be a lord god of headies and handies and footies.

And who gets the naughty bits? Lord devil of willies? Lord devil of vagies? Lord devil of boobies? Or do they get gods too?

Sorry Shelby, I don't mean to mock (okay, I do, but I don't mean to be mean).

If lawd goawd of bowdy pawts wants people to come to him, why doesn't he appear or visit him (or her) self upon everyone like he does upon you? Then everyone would believe.

People living in glass paradigms shouldn't throw stones...

• siegswife
    siegswife

I love your posts, shelby. Your sis, Lea

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit