So when do you go to bed at night....(for sleep!)

by oompa 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

I haven't been sleeping well this week, either. Maybe Armageddon is coming and we can all sense it with our super-apostasense.

• oompa
    oompa
    Outlaw:
    I go to bed every second Thursday..When I wake up in the morning I look just like your Avitar..LOL!!..............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

At least mine is a classic icon and not that dreadful dog with parkinson's disease!!!...Cmon already.....shop around and spare us the agony!!!

Where you been my Canadian Crazy?................later.........oompa

• dinah
    dinah

Hey Oompa,

I'm still up. Usually when I get insomnia I just kinda take naps. It gets me by, but I get really snippy and forgetful.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I try to get to bed by 0800. 8 am and sleep till 1400 or 2pm. Here lately I fall asleep with no problem.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

3-3:30 am could be later up by 10:30 am I'm a night owl. My best work is done at night.

h40

• oompa
    oompa

I can already tell that I will be up late tonight..........just one of those days...Dinah...snippy is hot for everybody.......somebody just pm'd me that I like.............dots ....................too much and that she thought she used them first.......but no.......i did!...........oompa

• DJK
    DJK

I'm getting to bed earlier and earlier all the time. Television is boring and I start falling asleep around nine.

• asilentone
    asilentone

oompa, throw your tv and computer out of the window! You will sleep earlier!

• oompa
    oompa
    asitone: oompa, throw your tv and computer out of the window! You will sleep earlier!

likely so....but i would have to throw some from jwd under the bus to..........cant do that right now............thanks.....oompa

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I go to bed at 10 or so but am up at 2 or 3 am, every single night! I watch Headline News and read till the dawn.

momz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit