So when do you go to bed at night....(for sleep!)

by oompa 27 Replies latest jw friends

• chickpea
    chickpea

since i get up between 5 and 6 am... if i can last til 11 pm it is a miracle

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

I usually hit the hay around 3 or 4 AM, but that's usually to keep the hay from hitting ME.

I'm a night-owl in a big way, but I'm up the next day in time for Rush Limbaugh, so it's all good.

I like yakking on the phone late late at night, but don't have too many people I can feel right calling at 1AM.

I'll think, "hey, I wanna talk to so and so!" but then look at the clock and see THAT ain't happening.

So I pour another drink and find something else to do.

RD

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Let's see...5,6,7 beers later around 10:30 - 11PM.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I always try to gear down and get ready for bed around 11:30. I usually don't get to bed until around 12:30 or 1:00!!!! It drives me crazy!!! I can be so exhausted and by the time I get out of the shower, I'm wide awake!!! My ass is dragging every morning!!!!

I'm ready for bed for any other reason though!!

• oompa
    oompa

OMG! You got some guts posting this knowing we are pracically neighbors girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............oomps

Babygirl: I'm ready for bed for any other reason though!!
  • flipper
    flipper

OOMPA- Hey dude ! You do night time work- do you not ? No wonder your sleep gets messed up ! I go to sleep like a normal human in my janitorial business; but I too get up at 2:00 A.M. or if I'm lucky 3:30 A.M. or 4:45 A.M. , depending on how much work I have that night. But Friday and Saturday nights are sacred ; I ALWAYS take those 2 nights off from work ! A customer can beg till the cows jump over the moon and I'll say, " Sorry , it will have to be during the week next week ! " The joys of self employment

• oompa
    oompa
    Flipper: OOMPA- Hey dude ! You do night time work- do you not ?

Sorry flip, I finally earned my wings....no more night work for the last ten years or so......ahhhh how I miss the smell of strippers..lol...oompa

• Dagney
    Dagney
    ahhhh how I miss the smell of strippers..lol...oompa

LOL oomp.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit