So when do you go to bed at night....(for sleep!)

by oompa 27 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

For some STRANGE reason I can not get to sleep this past week or so.....I am talking watch news, watch Letterman, Conan, the englishter..oh and usually on JWD a bunch too...and still up til 2:00 or 2:30 EST.....

So when do you usually turn in?..........oompa

What the hey could be keeping me up???

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Try going to bed (not for sleep)

A@G

• metaspy
    metaspy

I usually conk out around 11PM EST.
    That's what happens after you work for Dominoes, it gets into your system to go to sleep late.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

that's been me this week too! (Well it started last week) I'm usually in bed between 11 - 11:30, watch the local news, Leno etc, but lately it's been around 1 1:30. I hate that - I loooove my sleep! lol

• wings
    wings

Truth is I love evenings, only time I get alone. So often I push myself to stay awake just for my own entertainment. Lately I have been staying up late and getting up early. Won't last too many more days I don't think.

wings

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I've been a serious night owl, lately. Being up until 3 or 4am (getting 3-3 1/2 hours of sleep) is not uncommon for me. But on Saturday and Sunday, I can sleep till 1 or 2pm...it's AWESOME! By watching late night TV, I can now recite both freecreditreport.com commercials by heart. F-R-E-E that spells free, credit report dot com, baby!

• oompa
    oompa
    sweetface: But, by watching late night TV, I can now recite both freecreditreport.com commercials by heart. F-R-E-E that spells free, credit report dot com, baby!

I go to bed with that in my head!!! And have you noticed that esp in the Geo car one....the sounds do not QUITE sync with the lips!!!....that is one catchy tune and they move it around well.........maybe you could work in a seafood restaurant!..........oomps

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Some nights I am good and go to bed by 10, others get sidetracked and anxious and stay up tooooo late.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I go to bed every second Thursday..When I wake up in the morning I look just like your Avitar..LOL!!..............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

usually after i smoke my last bowl, joint, or bong hit (don't worry, i gotta perscription, for insomnia none the less)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit