My Story - Part 2

by Jeremy C 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Also, welcome aboard. It sounds like you will have a lot to offer the board. I look forward to more of your posts.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Thanks for writimg your story. I can relate to a lot of the childhood indoctrination issues. Looking forward to the next installment.

Mickey.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

It was a 3-day weekend in the U.S.. Many posters have to catch up at work before
    they can get to JWD, so I thought I would BTTT on this one.

• Borgia
    Borgia

Hi Jeremy C,

I did not have had the opportunity to welcome you here, so, I'll seize it now:

Welcome here and you've done a great contribution already. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Cheers

Borgia

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Nice job, Jer!

I agree with A@G, you had some great points about the indoctrination of the kid's literature that I hadn't really thought about.

Thanks for the post!

S4

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

You write well. This humorous statement, filled as it is with truth, caught my eye:

This was before baptismal candidates consisted of only JW children and eccentric musicians.

Glad to have you on board here. Look forward to future installments!

Jeff

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Intelligent, articulate, funny - no wonder you got out!

Welcome to the board...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I've read 1 and 2 and look forward to your following chapters. Great job.

• LunaFing
    LunaFing

I am very impressed with your writing style. Great job describing the mindset of people in the org and what they do to us as children to make us believe in the religion.

• besty
    besty

Nice one Jeremy C

Can i ask you why you studied the Great Teacher book AFTER the Bible Stories book? The pink book was released way before the BS book so in our family at least because we had already 'done' the pink book we never picked it up again after the BS book came out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit